Create Account

S67/S68 State of the Union

@WannabeFinn noticing a severe lack of "and also we'd like to formally announce that kelowna is a stinky team and vancouver is the goat BC junior hockey team" in this state of the union... curious...

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Great stuff!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

11-17-2022, 10:14 AMsköldpaddor Wrote:
11-17-2022, 10:07 AMsve7en Wrote: Releasing this with 5 days to the next HTT is rude

I want you to know that we talked about doing it on tuesday night and waiting until you guys were like ten minutes from wrapping up and dropping it then just to troll you
throwing it back to the time when both of LAP’s GMs quit in the middle of an episode

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Hey, great work HO.

Diggin' the changes.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Love the changes so far. Unspecified changes to goalies in the future? I'd love to know what ideas are being floated in HO right now.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

11-17-2022, 12:00 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: Hey, great work HO.

Diggin' the changes.

Would rather you have a shovel to dig than a pitchfork.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

I'll miss twitter.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

11-17-2022, 10:35 AMadamantium Wrote: @WannabeFinn noticing a severe lack of "and also we'd like to formally announce that kelowna is a stinky team and vancouver is the goat BC junior hockey team" in this state of the union... curious...

GOD that is a sexy Forsberg sig

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

I thought the whole point with Twitter was to spread the #SHLHockey tag to get some free advertisement, I don't really see the need to switch it out but it is what it is eh. Though I guess nobody ever put "twitter" in the field about how they found the site anyway.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-17-2022, 01:07 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: I thought the whole point with Twitter was to spread the #SHLHockey tag to get some free advertisement, I don't really see the need to switch it out but it is what it is eh. Though I guess nobody ever put "twitter" in the field about how they found the site anyway.

I think you're right that was kind of part of the idea originally, but like you said, I don't think we ever actually got anything out of it (other than some random Swedish Hockey League tweets in our sidebar).

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

11-17-2022, 01:09 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:
11-17-2022, 01:07 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: I thought the whole point with Twitter was to spread the #SHLHockey tag to get some free advertisement, I don't really see the need to switch it out but it is what it is eh. Though I guess nobody ever put "twitter" in the field about how they found the site anyway.

I think you're right that was kind of part of the idea originally, but like you said, I don't think we ever actually got anything out of it (other than some random Swedish Hockey League tweets in our sidebar).

Truuu

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

But I paid for Twitter Blue so my SHL Player could be verified smh

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

11-17-2022, 01:03 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
11-17-2022, 10:35 AMadamantium Wrote: @WannabeFinn noticing a severe lack of "and also we'd like to formally announce that kelowna is a stinky team and vancouver is the goat BC junior hockey team" in this state of the union... curious...

GOD that is a sexy Forsberg sig
thank you, i made it while i was technically at work the other day don't tell my boss

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Quote:It’s no secret that there have been some growing pains during the process of moving from one very overworked simmer

Couldn't be me

Quote:and believe we’re ready to move forward with hiring for a unified sim team head to lead this effort (a hiring post for this will be up in the near future).

Have I waited long enough before recreating hmmm

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

11-17-2022, 03:52 PMKalakar Wrote:
Quote:It’s no secret that there have been some growing pains during the process of moving from one very overworked simmer

Couldn't be me

Quote:and believe we’re ready to move forward with hiring for a unified sim team head to lead this effort (a hiring post for this will be up in the near future).

Have I waited long enough before recreating hmmm

i'm just saying, i don't think we made it a requirement that you have to have a player for this job.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .