Create Account

World Cup 2022 Qatar

And now it looks like they’ve given up even pretending to maintain a veneer of inclusion for fans. Fuck FIFA and Qatar.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

germany got a squad

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

11-21-2022, 01:16 PMJT3 Wrote: I'll stream the Canada games illegally, but otherwise I won't be watching. Qatar and FIFA can eat shit.

Yeah exactly what I will be doing. I want to watch the game of my country that are in the tournament for the first time since eternity, but I won't pay a dollar for it that will be going to FIFA or encourage what's happening in Qatar.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

11-22-2022, 03:38 PMGooney Wrote: germany got a squad
Germany and Japan in the Middle East folks this one sounds familiar to me,,,

[Image: rotti.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2022, 01:22 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Lmao, would love to commentate the South Korean games eh

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-24-2022, 01:21 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:

Why don't you

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Also that canada game was incredibly tough to watch. Belgium did not bring their A game at all, shame we couldn't steal a win off of who should be the top team of the group. Missing the pen is tough but there was just a lack of finish across the board along with basic team co ordination especially with the defensive line on the michy goal I feel

[Image: izzy.PNG]

11-24-2022, 10:53 PMdmuda11 Wrote:
11-24-2022, 01:21 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:

Why don't you

I dont werk as a commentator, also i'd probably suck, kek

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Qatar loses to Senegal and is out in the first round.

All that bribery just to do that.

11-25-2022, 04:50 PMboom Wrote: Qatar loses to Senegal and is out in the first round.

I missed the Senegal game but they might've been the worst WC team I've ever seen against Ecuador. Ecuador should've unironically hung a touchdown on them but they just kinda coasted in the second half

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

11-25-2022, 08:05 PMValpix Wrote:
11-25-2022, 04:50 PMboom Wrote: Qatar loses to Senegal and is out in the first round.

I missed the Senegal game but they might've been the worst WC team I've ever seen against Ecuador. Ecuador should've unironically hung a touchdown on them but they just kinda coasted in the second half
yep. Ive watched 2 games this world cup which was Brazil Serbia and US England. But from here on I think I'm only watching US matches.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2022, 12:52 PM by Shylo_Moxii.)

The football discord server was celebratory about Qatar's loss.

11-19-2022, 03:41 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:
11-19-2022, 03:39 PMShylo_Moxii Wrote: Finland Norway and Sweden being a host bid would be great!!!

Now this i can get behind! Leave Denmark out of this  Goal  Blush
good thing is from 2026 on forth 48 teams will qualify for the World Cup instead of 32.

11-26-2022, 12:56 PMShylo_Moxii Wrote:
11-19-2022, 03:41 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: Now this i can get behind! Leave Denmark out of this  Goal  Blush
good thing is from 2026 on forth 48 teams will qualify for the World Cup instead of 32.
In 16 groups of 3 teams, which is the worst possible format they could have chosen for obvious reasons.

Get ready for lots of shitty football on the last day of the group stage.

11-26-2022, 02:37 PMboom Wrote:
11-26-2022, 12:56 PMShylo_Moxii Wrote: good thing is from 2026 on forth 48 teams will qualify for the World Cup instead of 32.
In 16 groups of 3 teams, which is the worst possible format they could have chosen for obvious reasons.

Get ready for lots of shitty football on the last day of the group stage.
Having played it on FM, it is as bad a format as you'd imagine...2 group games and 2 teams go through? Really????

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]