Create Account

S68 mPT #1: Dialed In Due: November 27th @ 11:59 PM (PST

My pre-game ritual involves Bobby McGinnis bringing my favorite pre-game snack upon a red velvet pillow, kneeling before me as he presents my snack-size sour patch kids packet.

Before every game me and Eric Bergmark will eat a pound and a half of shrimp cocktail each. There is just the right level of mercury to really get you performing during the game

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Sven Panda calls his friend Miroslav Ketil who has moved on to the SHL and they spend 5 minutes before every game telling your mom jokes until they're both super mad and super hyped

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

Before every game I guess I like to have a catch with my teammates. Honestly you get a lot of stress out just tossing the football and its always a football right? Because imagine trying to throw a hard baseball at your teammates, imagine explaining that to sportswriters, you put your best Dman on the bench because you hit him in the knee with a fastball before a game.

Before each game Noel and Ethan Duncan get together and listen to sounds of gunshots. It reminds them of their time in Baltimore and is great for getting the adrenaline pumping.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Before each and every game dating back to Teddy's days in Kelowna he's always been a fan of emo sensation Hellogoodbye.  During warmups he throws his airpods in and blasts their greatest hits while blasting absolute bombs at the goalie in preparation for calling in a full blitzkrieg bomb run against the opposing tender.

Aleksi Kettu and fellow draftmate Reed Kobo have a small ritual of having a cup of Finnish coffee prior to each game. So far this season it appears to be working for the two individuals, though they might need to bring in the rest of the team on it soon

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

My pre-game ritual usually involved eating some sort of pasta and chicken. Plus doing my daily stretches so I'm extra wide and drinking lots of coffee so I'm ready for the game.

[Image: hallsy.png]

A pre-game ritual that Harrington has is joining in on the classic team helicopter. If you have to ask what the team helicopter is, you don't know.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

We do a big Elk dance complete with Elk imitations in order to focus our team on the spirit of Elk which strengthens us through all our adversity and helps us win games,

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

Pre-Game I like to sit in my dressing stall and listen to sad boi music. Then I will go around to the other young guys on the team and talk to them about how it's our time and how we are going to make sure the team stays on top. Nobody seems to listen but I do it anyway.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

i have a cool ritual with my friend justin time where i do a cool high five and then i hit him really hard in his pads and then he gets sad and then i apologize but he gets a little cool and hyped up. it wokrs every time.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Slip McScruff's pregame ritual is an intense series of stretches and supplements. He's getting too old for this shit and he ends up in front of bodies and shots. He needs sticks a paycheck up on his locker and runs through a workout routine that gets him ready to take a beating for the money without sidelining him.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Kezia is new to the Atlanta locker room and as such there hasn’t really been a ritual developed yet. But in Regina, Kezia would have sparring matches with M’Baku and DAD as they prepared to go bully everyone on the ice

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

Before games, @Caleb_H and Elric tend to play some good ol Overwatch 2 together. With Hayden on tank and Elric playing DPS Moira the two are an unstoppable duo just like on the ice

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl