Create Account

S68 SMJHL mPT #2 - Off Day
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2022, 05:34 PM by Hoovuh.)

Back in his hometown of Wexford, Ireland, George Walsh was well known to put back some beers at the local pub "The Sky and The Ground". Now that he is waiting for teams to contact him in free agency, he is just going around local bars in NYC drinking until he gets that phone call.

(55 words)

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Being a top level professional athlete there is a lot of things we can't do due to our contracts, so one thing I love to do in my spare time is to go golfing. It's relaxing and I'm very unlikely to break some bones.

[Image: hopoate.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2022, 07:01 PM by Ferda.)

billy herrington enjoys spending his free time by continuing to pursue his adult video career. billy specializes in male-only videos, typically as the main star of the show just like how he imagines himself in his future shl career.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Well when Pork Tenderloin wants to have fun and relax he hits the gym. I mean how else is one big walking muscle going to spend his downtime other than pumping iron and making himself as strong and formidable as he possibly could be?

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

There are lots of shows and films that are shot in Vancouver. Ashford spends his off time searching for locations or even live shoots. Whenever there is a call for extras he usually tries to show up.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Edward Flinders is interested in only three things in his spare time- bitches, cocaine and internet memes. If he can combine the three into a single activity, this is ideal, but any two together are excellent.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

e e spends his free time preaching of the divine, that sacred 5th letter, of e and of es beyond. He also partakes in role playing games and sleeping with your mother.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

When Mushu The Dragon is not creating goals for the Maine Timber, he normally finds himself off on some sort of adventure to save China with his buddy the lucky cricket. He also likes to check in on his family over in China as much as possible since he is kind of like their guardian.

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]

Antoine is a big foodie. He like to try out all the local food trucks in Newfoundland and blog about his favorite eats. Other than that he takes boxing lessons to work on his hands.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

On off days Grimmjow usually just goes to the fight club to get some aggression out. Fighting is hard-wired into his Arrancar DNA and who knows what would happen to him if he stopped fighting. Perhaps he'd revert to a lesser hollow?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

On my day off I play footseats with Trella because the game you know is gonna set spell it as trailer but it actually spelled trellin right for once so this is pretty f****** amazing let's go baby

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

In his spare time, Jacob Fournier likes to take his mind off hockey by turning to another love of his - association football. Jacob grew up playing as a striker in his local junior football team, and likes keeping up with the Premier League and playing FIFA with his childhood friends.

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]

Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk just likes to stare at a wall. No decorations, no windows: he just sits in front of a still wall for 2 hours a day straight. If a bug or other object distracts him, he resets the timer and goes again. Fortunately, this occurrence is rare enough

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]