Create Account

Detroit Captaincy Announcement
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2022, 08:14 PM by Vaxlare. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: Detroit-min.png]

I don’t usually do media pieces but, had some extra time tonight and wanted to take a chance to recognize the Detroit leadership as we start this season off. 
Since I have been in Detroit we have allowed the previous captain to have a hand in passing down the “C”. Both previous captains (@CapnCooper & @ctots ) have had a huge part in helping drive the experience in Detroit for both new and returning users (and still do). I want to take a minute to thank them for their help in keeping Detroit a welcoming and enjoyable place. 
Last season the “C” was passed down to this user by unanimous decision. While I didn’t know them before they joined us, the people around Detroit spoke very highly of them. So far they have done nothing but impress me. On the ice they dazzled their way to scoring a league leading 47 goals and 96 points and winning League MVP, Most Improved Player & the Raymond Lindsay last season. In the locker room they are always upbeat and excited to talk about how the season is going. While their food choices may not be the best, everything else about them has been. 
I am pleased to introduce your Captain, for the second season, Bnana NWaffles @JMacNCheese
[Image: unknown.png]
The Detroit A's are voted on by their peers. Both of these users received an overwhelming amount of support and are coming off great seasons. We cannot wait to see what this season has in store for them.

This next player is someone everybody around the SHL knows and loves. Last season he returned home to play a big part on the retooling of the blue line. Not only did his paws produce 38 assists to lead the defense, he also was not afraid to put his body on the line to block shots (we have a really good vet on staff, don’t worry). A great voice in the locker room and someone we are thrilled to have on the team.
I am pleased to introduce the 1st Alternate, Nash Topalo @Rangerjase
[Image: seal.png]
This next user is another monster on the score sheet. Last season as a rookie they were second on the team in points and played a very well rounded game with 30 goals and 39 assists on their way to Rookie of the Year honors. They are always watching sims and asking how to make the team better. Their player’s father played for Detroit and they were excited to get the chance to join us in Detroit just as much as we were to draft them.
I am pleased to introduce the 2nd Alternate, Bastien Primeau @"MrPrime"

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Applied

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

SKREEEEEEE

Congrats Captains!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Ill do Detroit proud as Alteenate. ?

With this crew the J should just hand them the cup now.

Congrats captains!

SKREEE

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

11-23-2022, 08:11 PMVaxlare Wrote:
[Image: Detroit-min.png]

I don’t usually do media pieces but, had some extra time tonight and wanted to take a chance to recognize the Detroit leadership as we start this season off. 
Since I have been in Detroit we have allowed the previous captain to have a hand in passing down the “C”. Both previous captains (@CapnCooper & @ctots ) have had a huge part in helping drive the experience in Detroit for both new and returning users (and still do). I want to take a minute to thank them for their help in keeping Detroit a welcoming and enjoyable place. 
Last season the “C” was passed down to this user by unanimous decision. While I didn’t know them before they joined us, the people around Detroit spoke very highly of them. So far they have done nothing but impress me. On the ice they dazzled their way to scoring a league leading 47 goals and 96 points and winning League MVP, Most Improved Player & the Raymond Lindsay last season. In the locker room they are always upbeat and excited to talk about how the season is going. While their food choices may not be the best, everything else about them has been. 
I am pleased to introduce your Captain, for the second season, Bnana NWaffles @JMacNCheese
The Detroit A's are voted on by their peers. Both of these users received an overwhelming amount of support and are coming off great seasons. We cannot wait to see what this season has in store for them.

This next player is someone everybody around the SHL knows and loves. Last season he returned home to play a big part on the retooling of the blue line. Not only did his paws produce 38 assists to lead the defense, he also was not afraid to put his body on the line to block shots (we have a really good vet on staff, don’t worry). A great voice in the locker room and someone we are thrilled to have on the team.
I am pleased to introduce the 1st Alternate, Nash Topalo @Rangerjase
[Image: seal.png]
This next user is another monster on the score sheet. Last season as a rookie they were second on the team in points and played a very well rounded game with 30 goals and 39 assists on their way to Rookie of the Year honors. They are always watching sims and asking how to make the team better. Their player’s father played for Detroit and they were excited to get the chance to join us in Detroit just as much as we were to draft them.
I am pleased to introduce the 2nd Alternate, Bastien Primeau @"MrPrime"

Pleeeeeease if my food choice was so bad you wouldn't of found a delicious picture to go into you media post!!! Just saying >.< SKREEE!!! Falcons

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Congrats all!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Waffles
Prime - Nash

SEAL

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]