Create Account

The great NEW/SEA shitshow saga of S41

Quote:Originally posted by Coach Biz@May 8 2018, 02:46 PM

:(
You put this is media and its burying other media for 100k. I would have paid you that to put it in the discussions forum.

[Image: horvat3.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@May 8 2018, 12:56 PM

You know what else is still going on?

My undying love for the #Scacti
If Wasty didn't retire the Scacti brand for crutch I would've kept them

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@May 8 2018, 02:49 AM

You seriously going to ask me that? [b]May I have a view that differs than the masses?

You ask me if i'm angry, I'm not. I just think that this whole shit is blown way out of proportion and could've been corrected a hundred different ways. How? maybe draft your player if you know you need to draft him. Pretty simple tbh.[/b]

Of course you can. I've never said anything about that. All I've asked was a question, jeez dude..... don't threaten to slit my throat or something mate.

No regrets on picking a GM that let themselves be drafted to another team after sliding to the 2nd round, Managing assets.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

11-26-2022, 02:45 AMToivo Wrote: No regrets on picking a GM that let themselves be drafted to another team after sliding to the 2nd round, Managing assets.

Loved it.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Absolute legends

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

11-26-2022, 02:45 AMToivo Wrote: No regrets on picking a GM that let themselves be drafted to another team after sliding to the 2nd round, Managing assets.

BEEN SAYING TOIVO

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

11-26-2022, 09:59 AMluke Wrote:
11-26-2022, 02:45 AMToivo Wrote: No regrets on picking a GM that let themselves be drafted to another team after sliding to the 1st round, Managing assets.

BEEN SAYING TOIVO

ftfy Luke

[Image: Wally.png]