Create Account

S68 mPT #2: Sidekick Due: December 4th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Going along with his name and heritage, Pete Aleman would create an antropomorphic glass of beer to be his sidekick.  It would be a huge hit with all the kids on Aleman night!

[33 words]

Knights Update Thread Knights 

Knights Player Info Knights

My new sidekick? Can't we at least take some time to process the loss of my last one? This question is all kinds of insensitive when my old pal Toronto Tony hasn't been six feet deep for a whole week yet.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Julian Flörsch's sidekick is an imaginary version of the great Cal Labovitch, helping him in improving his skills and being a role model. Why on earth a defenseman would have a forward as his sidekick is beyond me, but it is what it is.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Rhys Pritchard has a dog named Llew. He's a mutt of a dog, but he's got some blue tick heeler in him so Rhys is working towards making him a bird hunting dog, since Rhys has taken up that hobby in the past few years.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Lord Farquaads’ sidekick is Thelonius. He is a hooded executioner with a speech impediment. Lord Farquaads has made an agreement with the Aurora marketing team that they are permitted to put an Aurora branded hood over his face to maintain his anonymity.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Lias’s sidekick is his boyfriend Conner Snooks @Aleris and they spend a lot of their time debating whether shooting accuracy is as important as Conner thinks it is. Then there is some light smooching, followed by more discussion of shooting accuracy, but this time it’s a euphemism.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

12-01-2022, 10:26 PM5ympathies Wrote: my players sidekick is whatever attracts the most bitches cause i got no hoes. Maybe like a super cute dog or a baby that is not mine

have you tried not calling women bitches or hoes, might do somethin for ya

[Image: sobchak.png]

Having just joined team Norway, Adam's sidekick will be a cute little polar bear. Not a big scary one. A small, cute, cartoon bear that will appear in promotions when Adam makes appearances for team Norway.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

My sidekick is most certainly gonna be an adorable little snowy owl. No particular reason, I just love owls and assume my player does too. And so do a lot of other people so woo sales.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

My sidekick is obviously a little pet turtle that goes aroud with me everywhere I go. The turtle does not do much but it is small and adorable so everyone loves it.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

My new sidekick is Electric Kettle man! He rolls around with me and finds a space to plug in to heat up some water so I can be enjoyed. Just don't spill that water on the ice or we'll have to delay the game!!

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

My sidekick is little Alex Horne! He helps be with all my training and does all my errands. I really appreciate that guy even though I pretend to hate him.

Code:
30 Words

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

My new sidekick will be the shadow people that I see at night and the people/voices living in my walls.
They're okey, even though they just stare at me and tell me to do things..

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

My player's sidekick would be a huge weak giant with big brains.  Why?  I dont know, cuz my player is a fuckin idiot I guess lol.  And hes like 5'8, which is the upper end of the short king spectrum.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Lil' Scon would just be the on-ice moniker of my son CJ. Little man would provide comic relief in the locker room and provide much needed motivation on the bench. I mean, who wants to let a 2 year old down?!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]