Create Account

S68 SMJHL mPT #3 - Lights, Camera,
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2022, 01:22 AM by Jayba1t. Edited 1 time in total.)

(Action!)

After seeing your last game, a local film director decided to make your team the cast for his next film. He decides to leave the production legwork up to you, letting you call the shots around the set. What kind of movie are you going to make with your teammates? Who will be the main character? The love interest? What will the plot look like?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S68 SMJHL Rookies (S69 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, December 4th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Basically making a mighty ducks movie but for old people… the old people in the retirement home want to play hockey again and nobody believes in them.. but they finally get found and turned into a hockey team and win the old people championship. 

(40 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

My team will make a movie like Goon but with a Sniper. It will be called Wesley Snipes. Scarecrows JBay will star Snipes. The love interest will be between Wesley and the refs.
33 words.

We would actually shoot an adult film, starring our goaltender Willie Miller. I mean, this guys name writes the film itself - and the film would revolve around his passion of taking them all in

kek

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

The team decided that the best movie to shoot would be a spy thriller, except we would be the villains. Anthony Dionne would be the mastermind with everyone else playing henchmen.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

The Scarecrows would star in a hockey version of The Replacements. The team would replace an SHL team on strike and try to compete to win the Challenge Cup.

The Kraken are currently set to remake Inglorious Bastards (Brad Pitt's role has not yet been cast) This will be a great team building exercise as everyone will be able to let some steam off killing Nazi's, We are currently looking to some of our European born players, for casting suggestions ) filming in Switzerland begins 2 weeks after the season

For this movie starring the yukon malamute team and players, I think a Michael Bay inspired team film would do the trick. Full of explosions, lots of action and completely over the top.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

The movie would be like the hangover starring the team mates craziness shenanigans after winning the four star cup. Somebody disappears and the boys have to find them after a wild night out after a four star cup W. except we would call it the timbover. I don’t know but it’ll be great.

I think we would go with a old fashioned mobster movie.  After watching The Offer, we would avoid getting any actual gangsters so they didn't have us in their pocket but we would run the hockey equipment trade in the city and take out anyone that got in our way.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2022, 09:59 PM by okestboomer. Edited 1 time in total.)

Alphonso Davies and the Colorado Raptors star in "Pond of Dreams". An ice fisher notices ghosts come out of the trees with ice and hockey gear and play stick and puck with the boys!

The Great Khali - #50 - RD
THE PUNJABI PLAYBOY RISES AGAIN

We have decided to make a recreate of my favourite classic comedy, Wedding Crashers. My boy Ozolinz and I are going to co star. We already have amazing chemistry on the ice so this is a cinematic duo you won’t want to miss on screen.

I have always wanted to make a western poker movie so I think we would go for that. I think we could have a lot of fun getting the team together and filming while we all sit around drinking whiskey and playing blackjack.

[Image: hopoate.png]

My film would be the roster of the Grizzlies going out in the woods and imitating and living like actual grizzly bears for an entire month. It would be shot POV style from everyone's perspective and edited to show the most entertaining parts, obviously.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

George Walsh and the lads that he surrounds himself with would be the perfect cast for a remake of the British cinema classic "The Full Monty" where they perform a male striptease act for the women of Anchorage.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -