Create Account

S68 SMJHL mPT #3 - Lights, Camera,

I'm more a fan of the serious sports movies, but with this crew I can't see it. I'm thinking like Goon 3, but replace the main dude with some bum on our team that just made the jump to the show. Either myself or my fellow draft dingey Georg N'Zola. Or even our latest acquisition George Walsh! He's a goalie so I guess the goon premise is out, but goalies are a weird bunch, we can make that work.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Our movie will be the Real Rookies of Kelowna. It'll be a movie about all the shenanigans that the 7 rookies all living under one roof get into. All the Drama, all the boys, all the time.

The St. Louis Scarecrows film extravaganza, directed by John Waters, will be an insightful , campy classic of hijinks and tomfoolery. Starring Hugh Manius alongside the beautiful goddess Divine, locked in a torrid affair. With Jim Bob Alabama as the sheriff and Walt Frazier as his kooky sidekick Cletus. It will be big fun for the whole family.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Vrána and his teammates over on the Kelowna Knights are going to make a spin-off of the bachelorette, where all of the players are competing and attempting to impress the almighty hockey gods and the winner will get the best puck luck for the rest of the season.

4 chainz is the obvious star of my movie. He spends the entire movie trying to prove to @Vaxlare that he's a star. After plenty of attempts he finally gives up and wins tons of rings for Southpaw who is seen as a evil character until he gives 4 chainz the approval and support he needed.

[Image: f7.png]

Jagrs takes control of the set pretty well, and begins on a remake of The Tooth Fairy. He kicks The Rock of set and takes his place, completely forgetting to replace the rest of the cast with his Kelowna teammates.

Of course it would be an shonen anime movie. What other movie genre would Grimmjow be in? Sure it was filmed but we'll just send the tape to an animation studio and voila! Grimmjow is OBVIOUSLY the main character as he goes around beating people up on the ice.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Grzegorz had difficulty deciding what to do with this opportunity. He discarded the idea of making a glorious film of his teammates as winged hussars killing Russians because the US government denied his request to import actual Russian military personnel for the project. Instead, he made a comedy film about a sport called anti-hockey, in which five goalies just attempt to stop one skater from scoring goals. His skater teammates were the goalies, and he and the other goalie were the skaters. The skater-turned-goalies got in each other's way at every turn and lost badly, resulting in a hilarious comedy of errors.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

as billy "aniki" herringotn is a world renowned adult video star, he will use his star prowess in the field to bring together an all star line up of film makers and videographers for making the best adult video the SHL has ever seen. billy "aniki" herrington will be the star of course because his physique and reputation will be the driving force to this blockbuster adult film.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Oh considering the current state of Hollywood and so forth we are just gonna call it Miracle 2 and do a shot for shot remake of the moving miracle because why not. It's all that happens in movies now. Either that or some  terrible murder mystery in a distopian world made for netflix. 

(54 words)

Hugh Manius would proceed to make a remake of the john water’s classic polyester. Walt Clyde Frazier would reprise the Tad Hunter role with Jim Bob Alabama playing Francine Fishpaw.

~30 words

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

It would be a romantic comedy featuring Sven Panda as the protagonist and it would chronicle is dating life as he tries to goes on various dates with his teammates' mothers. Working title is "Your Mom."

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

After a very small amount of thought, Edward Flinders decided to do a video, by himself. It's his own version of a music video for Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd, but it emphasises the cocaine more. Other teammates will be featured by them banging on the locked door trying to get in to participate.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

I'd make a movie about the small town kid who makes It big by even making It to the SMJHL. Now with his team not having the greatest start they need to amount more wins to come back in the season and can they do it? In the movie yes as Dusty makes a game saving block which breaks his hand in the process, but they win the championship!

[Image: Dusty_new_sig_with_the_pride.png]

The great falls grizzlies decided to do their own film version of naked and afraid. The movie is just the entire roster butt naked in the woods trying to survive the elements

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM