Create Account

S68 mPT #3: Audience Participation Due: December 11th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I ask our fans to bring satisfyer pro's to the rink to toss on the ice. So our opponents can get some satisfaction from coming (pun intended) to Montreal.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

William Salming is a big friend with fans thanks to his famous Twitter Q and A's. That's why he just asks fans to bring some fan posters which they can throw to the ice and those posters will be given individually to all players of Seattle who can then read all the messages from fans in peace.

[Image: salming.png]

Atlanta Inferno fans bring torches to be donated to charity. This is a cold world we are living in, so nothing better than donating some torches that can be used, not only for lighting purposes, but to warm people up.

The St. Louis Scarecrows naturally ask their fans to throw straw onto the ice during this time. Straw has many purposes, including heating, fuel, ethanol, animal bedding, mulch, and of course, constructing scarecrows. Considerate fans throw them in wrapped bundles to avoid lengthy delays to clean up stray strands from the ice.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

In lieu of the traditional "teddy bear toss", the Whalers are having all of the local fisherman bring their best catches to the rink for "Fish on the Rink Night!"

Is it something new? Yes.

Is it going to smell? Yes.

Is it going to be a pain in the ass to clean up? Yes.

Come experience something new with the Vancouver Whalers!

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

I would honestly use pucks to throw onto the ice and use those as a gift to the people and kids to use for entertainment purposes

26 words

In Texas, we ask people to bring some cowboys hats or vests. That way it won't shatter the ice and the game will resume normally after people finished to throw them.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Well if we can't do stuffed animals and dont' want things that'll kill someone when an errant one hits them I'm thinking clothes here. Bring jackets and such and throw em on. But that can make getting through security a bit tough

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Well in Chicago murder Capital of the United States of America we throwing are dead opps all over the place, gang signs and murder is all we know in this city of Chicago

Quote:
Citadelles

I would ask everyone to bring socks for the homeless. Also just imagine how sick it would be to see an arena full of people throwing socks onto the rink. It would be so great

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]

Hmm that's actually kind of a tough question, because the first things I thought of that would be fun and could also be given to charity are not really suited to be thrown onto a hard surface like ice. So I decided to go with a classic: Money. Straight up cash. But wait, you say, how does throwing cash on the ice even work, isn't it way too light? The answer is easy: Money paper planes!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

At the New England Wolfpack arena where we play hockey the fans take part in whats known as "drop your pants" which is a charitable donation of pants for the homeless people who need more pants. So they throw their pants onto the ice so the pants can be donated to the pantsless

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: image.png]

The fans of the Winnipeg Aurora often bring new stuffed animals to be donated to local Children's hospital. The canned good toss didn't work out so well when the cans exploded onto the ice.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

For the folks at Anchorage, good winter shoes are typically thrown on the ice, and those shoes are donated to those who would otherwise brave the Alaskan climate in unsuitable or worn out footwear. Just make sure to tie the laces together before throwing them - otherwise arena staff spend hours sorting through single boots looking for matches in brand and size!

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

As Co General manager of the Kelowna Knights, I've announced that we will be doing a hospital stuffed toy charity drive! At the end of every game on Fridays we ask that the fans throw stuffed animals onto the ice to be donated to our local hospitals.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]