Create Account

Welcome to the SMJHL Patrice Bergeron
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2022, 07:13 PM by McGriddy10. Edited 2 times in total.)

Hello, this is Pat Sajak here with Maine Sports Network, and today we have a newly signed player from the Maine Timber with us, Patrice Bergeron. 

Hello Patrice, how are you doing? PS

Hey Pat thanks for having me. I am doing really great. It's been a pleasure being in the locker room with the Maine Timber for 1 day, I really appreciate their GM's signing me. PB

So let's be honest, did you really expect to clear waivers and be signed by the Timber? PS

Honestly, no. I did not think I would clear waivers. When I was told by numerous GMs that I cleared waivers, I had two teams in mind to play for. They were the Maine Timber and the St Louis Scarecrows. PB

Well, you did get signed Patrice. You were signed by the Maine Timber for a deal worth reportedly $4 million. How do you feel about going to Maine to play hockey? PS

You know Pat it feels awesome. It feels really really good to be coming to this city. It's a very respectable hockey city and the fans are great here. The team did awesome last season winning the Four-Star Cup. So I'm here to help win more Four-Star Cups and try to win us some hockey games in the upcoming SMJHL season. PB

What was meeting your teammates for the first time like? PS

When I walked into the Maine Timber's locker room for the first time for our first practice, I was extremely excited. When I walked through the locker room doors the whole team was there cheering at me. "Let's Go Bergeron" they would chant. It became a loud chant in the locker room "Let's Go Bergeron" over and over again. It was surprising but amazing at the same time. They welcomed me to the team immediately. I couldn't be happier being in this locker room. We have an impeccable locker room atmosphere and culture. I definitely think I will be part of their leadership by year two. PB

So, Patrice, I think being that you cleared waivers, you really have something to prove, don't you? PS

Exactly. My goal right now is to show GMs that not trying to claim me off of waivers, will be the biggest mistake that they have done in this draft. History will be written from this. And you said it exactly right Pat.  Nothing has motivated me more than clearing waivers. PB

I can see the desire in your eyes and previous answers, your first start is Monday. Do you have any special kind of routines or workouts that you're doing right now to improve your development and to get ready for the season? PS

To be honest, no I don't have any routines or workouts that I'm currently doing to improve my development and to get ready for the season. PB

There you have it folks. That's Patrice Bergeron from the Maine Timber. Stay Smart SMJHL, I'm Pat Sajak. PS

555 words 

Timber Canada

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2022, 07:05 PM by boom. Edited 1 time in total.)

Good first piece!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Welcome!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

12-04-2022, 06:58 PMboom Wrote: Good first piece!

yea...

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

12-04-2022, 08:43 PMsve7en Wrote:
12-04-2022, 06:58 PMboom Wrote: Good first piece!

yea...
Eek. Don’t plagiarize, kids.

Keep Calm and Bergeron

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

we gonna act like this wasn’t a copy and paste orrrrrr nahhhhhh lmfao

[Image: sobchak.png]

12-04-2022, 11:14 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: we gonna act like this wasn’t a copy and paste orrrrrr nahhhhhh lmfao
If we can copy paste media im going into the archives

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

12-05-2022, 09:29 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
12-04-2022, 11:14 PMscudmuffin19 Wrote: we gonna act like this wasn’t a copy and paste orrrrrr nahhhhhh lmfao
If we can copy paste media im going into the archives
bringing back those play by plays

12-04-2022, 08:58 PMboom Wrote:
12-04-2022, 08:43 PMsve7en Wrote: yea...
Eek. Don’t plagiarize, kids.

Why'd you pretend like you only noticed after 7 said something hahaha, your original post mentioned the plagiarism and then was edited to act as if you didn't know.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

12-06-2022, 12:41 AMKeygan Wrote:
12-04-2022, 08:58 PMboom Wrote: Eek. Don’t plagiarize, kids.

Why'd you pretend like you only noticed after 7 said something hahaha, your original post mentioned the plagiarism and then was edited to act as if you didn't know.

top KEK

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]