Create Account

S68 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist

Be prepared to add some songs to your list because this is about to blow your freaking mind!
1. I score goals - 4 chainz created by the elite artist 4 chainz its all about my offensive skills and how no goalie can ever stop me. I made it in my college dorm room during my junior season.
2. why so scared? - 4 chainz I decided to go ahead and record this song about 15 games into this season. Detroit is running through everyone but all these "players" on the other teams dont even wanna fight me because they're so scared.
3. Plus/minus - 4 Chainz you can watch me work on this song while on Tik-tok. Its a work in progress but this one goes out to the whole Detroit team just us running through this league being unstoppable.
4. chain hang low - Jibbs Always respect a good song about a chain and this one is a banger.
5. Whats new pussycat? - Tom Jones Elite level song. The reason I wake up in the morning.

[Image: f7.png]

The Maine Timber locker room has to be the greatest place to be in all of sports and because of that you know they have a pre-game playlist that is equally as great. This season the team's playlist has changed ever so slightly since Mushu The Dragon has joined the team. 
1. I'll Make A Man Out of You: Mulan Soundtrack - This song is an obvious choice and was brought to the team by Mushu himself. No other song gets the team as excited as this song, especially when it gets to the "Dark Side of the Moon" lyrics.
2. A Girl Worth Fighting For: Mulan Soundtrack - Another banger that was brought to the locker room this year by Mushu himself. This song gets the players in the right headspace and reminds them of all the things they are playing for.
3. You're Welcome: Moana Soundtrack - You can probably see a theme developing here. Mushu made sure to bring some absolute Disney classics to the team's pre game music in order to help the team not take things to seriously and really connect.
4. Go The Distance: Hercules Soundtrack - This song needs no justification, it's just amazing. Period. 
5. Let it Go: Frozen Soundtrack - This song serves as a reminder to all the players before the game to make sure they are constantly letting the puck go and putting the puck on net all game long.

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]

Rikaad Metzller has been pretty influential to Kelowna's pre game playlist. A huge fan of Indie Rap / Pop Rap. Here are his 5 songs he jams out to before the game

Revenge by Josh A - Metzller's all time favorite song, so much it was his top played song on his spotify wrapped this year. The song incorporates a nice tempo beat with great lyrics that really gets the boys going

Voidwalker by iamjakehill - A great follow up to revenge, a very similar style that transitions well in the locker room. A great song to get you focused on the upcoming game

When I grow Up by NF - Song about following your dreams against all the doubt people will send your way, really resonates with the boys trying to get into the SHL

Missed Calls by Ryan Oakes - Simply, get the boys pissed and hyped

Man of the Year by Schoolboy Q - The song before we hit the ice. The final hype song that gets the blood pumping right before you exit the locker room

When it comes to winning, preparation is key. The St. Louis Scarecrows will not be found wanting in this category. They know how to prepare and they get the results.

This they know the importance of pregame warmups and some good, inspiring music to get the juices flowing and nerve up.

Pregame set lists are made by one team member before each game on a rotating basis. Walt "Clyde" Frazier recently took his turn and jammed the following bangers.

Iron Maiden's The Trooper was first up, a song guaranteed to make anyone ready to run through a brick wall.

Second, to foster a sense of outcast togetherness and shared weirdness, The Cramps classic, Goo Goo Muck.

Third in the ensemble was Stravinsky's Flight of the Bumblebee to warm the blood and bring ng an electric sense.of energy to the proceedings.

Keeping the buzz going is Joe Satriani's Surfing with the Alien, a song sure to get one flying around and feeling sharp

To top things off and send the boys out to the ice ready to kill, we move on to Metallica's seminal rager Blitzkrieg. At this point the other team is in big trouble and doesn't even know it.

The Berserker lockerroom has an eclectic group of music before every game. They are full of energy and historic to the teams identity. The first song always played is Dancing Queen by Abba. This jam always sets the tone for the boys. From there we jump into some Blink 182. The teams overall favorite band. We all jam out to the song Miss You. And we all shout howsorry we are. After that we get the room pumping again with some My Chemical Romance's the Black Parade. It is the greatest song of our generation and speaks to the heart and soul of our team. After that we jam out to some Beeg Yoshi Island, that one of the guys found on YouTube. It has the sweet sounds of the saxophone and a hot beat that don't quit. The last song to play before we hit the ice is that absolute biggest banger of all time, JaJa Ding Dong. Hearing that chorus gets us all jacked and ready to win.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

'Till I Collapse - Eminem
We start this list off with a bang with a song he thought would help remind us of how we should play every shift. Recently, with the grueling schedule Carolina has had, some of the players have almost literally collapsed on the ice, and the song is to remind everyone that no matter how tired they are that they should put everything into their play.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk
This song was added to the list by rookie FITTED PRIMETIME99 CUDDLES and it has taken hold as an excellent workout song in the team gym as well as a hype song in the locker room.

Here Comes the Boom - Nelly
Another suggestion from CUDDLES, who specializes in hits while having an excellent rookie defenseman season. 

Levels - Avicii
One of the rookies from the S68 draft, Johnny Wagner-Svenson decided to bring a little bit of dance with him to the locker room. 

Ocean Man - Ween
This one started as a Carolina hazing ritual from old alumni Dwight Knight, who is hopelessly in love with this song. Most of the rookies have come to tolerate it, and some even use it as a way to remind them of who they play for after a long night of drinking.

CAN'T HOLD US - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis ft Ray Dalton
The Kraken chose this one for us to get us hyped for each game, and as the last song on the playlist, it does a great job of getting our blood pumping. The lyrics mean something a little different for each person, but it still gets everyone in the right mood and mindset to put everything on the line each and every game.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Out of sheer intimidation and incessant begging, Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk gets to pick out the songs on the pre-game playlist. The playlist goes as such:

1. For the first song, he sets a song so that he feels like he's eating: therefore, we have Fruit Salad by the Wiggles. The tones help DuBølk practice his bass accompaniment to the song, much to the chagrin of his teammates.
2. After practicing his bass, he proceeds to practice his alto range by singing "Take On Me" by a-ha, but the karaoke version of it. He does not hit the notes at all.
3. He then wants to play something a bit more recent. In this case, he selects the most recent installment of the "Ram Ranch" saga from Grant Macdonald. He finds it sensual, but his teammates find it...interesting, to say the least.
4. While initially heavily dismissed by DuBølk, he decided to be nice and actually include a song that was decided on by the rest of the team, which is Metallica's Enter Sandman. In this time, the team takes respite from Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk's onslaught.
5. Unfortunately, this takes DuBølk out of the mood a bit. To get to the apex of his focus, he sets the best song for last: CBAT by Hudson Mowhawke. On 10 hours of repeat. The team wrythes in agony during the full 10 hours it's on, begging for DuBølk to stop. He obliges, by cutting the recording by 30 minutes. I should also take this time to mention the pre-game ritual starts more than 10 hours before the game starts, to accommodate the song.

Afterwards, the team heads out. They do not speak of what had occured.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Oh boy, playlists are my favourite thing to make in my free time. They are the best ways to hype up anyone before a game or event. I love the create playlists for the weather or a certain emotion. The playlist for the Yukon Malamutes pre game hype up goes as follows:

This Is Why by Paramore: One of their newest singles, goes so incredibly hard.
Love It If We Made It by The 1975: Political song anthem, but is so hype. Truly goes crazy.
Unperson by Nothing But Thieves: bit of a funky one, more techno but still rocky and very fun.
Teeth by 5 Seconds of Summer: Listen I like my boy bands, 5SOS is one of those bands that just will never not go crazy. Teeth can also reference malamute teeth.
Drag Me Down by One Direction: Finally this absolute banger by the One Direction boys. Their discography is skipless and I will die on that hill.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]