Create Account

S68 SMJHL mPT #4 - Celebrity Boxing

Celebrity boxing is the new biggest thing for players to get themselves a big payday.
Who on your team should be in the next celebrity boxing match? Who should they fight and why? What is the venue and event like?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S68 SMJHL Rookies (S69 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, December 11th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Gritty McGritterson @JSS331 should clearly fight gritty. I think he'd lose, but itd be funny to watch

I would also become the best rookie on the team if gritty kills him

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Kermit Murphy would represent Seattle in the All-SHL Boxing Event, where one player per team is representing his own. Naturally this would be held at the Madison Square Garden surrounded by many people from the boxing scene. Kermit would fight Grogu of Calgary for most honorable pupper in Pacific Division

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

I think Peter Tingle should join the next celebrity boxing match. He can go up against anyone in the Kelowna Roster assuming Kelowna is upset with Peters latest deep dive where he talks about how bad they are.

JBay aka Jarrod Lakemore would be boxing against Mike tyson. The match would be pretty close as jbay is pretty awesome at everything he does. The guy can cook a gourmet meal, make you a blanket, shoot a basketball in the net from 500 yards away, and of course box.
50 words

St Louis rookie David Doug would absolutely be the one to step into the ring. He would have a fight with the goon himself, Doug Glatt. St Louis would host the event with all proceeds going to charity.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

100% @Zap 

If we can get ZAP to fight another celebrity sports figure would be awesome! We can fight two seperate fights. One on the ice and one on whatever that athlete plays in. 

(34 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Based on the Yukon Malamutes stats, Trevor Warner is best fit to fight. He's got the highest fighting stat. Considering were in Yukon, he'd should fight a bear for fun and see what happens. He'll be fiiine.

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Me, obviously. Who else is better suited to put on some gloves and fight like an animal other than a literal walking hunk of meat who straps knives to his feet and hits other people for a living.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I believe we should throw myself into the fight and I'd end up fighting Jose Altuve as I'd wanna see If i could be the shorty!

[Image: Dusty_new_sig_with_the_pride.png]

If anyone on the Yukon Malamutes were to participate in a boxing match, it would most likely be Edvin Kalberg, A big defensman who comes in at 6'5" and 243 lbs, most of the rest of the players in the SMJHL are gonna be hard pressed to land so much as a significant blow

[55 words]

nash topalo cause hes a dog and hes got the dawg in him like what would the other guy even do? punch a dog? thats animal abuse so nash would win by default and for also being absurdly cute

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Wonada Jagrs would probably be the most likely person on the team to appear in a celebrity boxing match. He'd make sure to pick an old, retired hockey player, like Joe Kurczewski, so he'd have an easy win and look a little better.

43 words

I feel like it has to be Dusty Rhodes. Not only because he sounds like the main villain out of some fighting movie from the 70's, but he also has a fighting attribute rating of 14, the highest on the team. Has he been in a fight yet this season? No, but we'll table that discussion for another day.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Pork Tenderloin ought to do some celebrity boxing, you know you wanna see a delicious sandwich wearing gloves and trunks beating up some poor unsuspecting person. Just think of the comedy

(31 words)