Create Account

S68 SMJHL mPT #4 - Celebrity Boxing

Great Falls and Carolina should be the next celebrity boxing teams and the main focus will be Tiberius Kane beating the fuckin snot right out of FITTED PRIMETIME99 CUDDLES nose

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I am new in the league and do not know my teammates good enough, so i will fight myself against everyone to protect a teammate from my vancouver whalers

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “Only God knows who will go through....” --- Reporter: “It’s hard to ask him.” --- Zlatan: “You’re talking to him.”

I think that based on how things have gone in Kelowna's neck of the woods this season, the next headlining celebrity boxing match would be between team captain/tactics coach Jacques Hammer and the SMJHL scheduler who gave the Knights a front-loaded schedule, setting their destiny for the bottom of the division and missing the playoffs.

(56 Words)

Sven Panda would probably be the one to volunteer for this and I'd imagine he'd take on some motherly figure. I think there's big money in a Sven Panda and Oprah Winfrey boxing match. Maybe Gwyneth Paltrow.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Mushu the Dragon vs. Nibbles the Squirrel would be a sell-out boxing match. To miniature sized creatures going head to head in the ring would be can't miss action. Mushu would roast the little squirrel though.

[Image: Oa8OpwNyDg-K2JwGMV_wCV9Yt4_2wZc5y5QPLUXn...authuser=0]

The answer to this mPT is obvious. Anyone who has seen the 90s animated television show "Street Sharks" knows that Mr. Gray T White is the correct answer for a celebrity boxing match. A vicious shark in a boxing ring - what could go wrong?

I Antoine Beauregard would be the perfect guy to put in the boxing ring. I already pride myself, on my punching power. I would pick Kanye West as my opponent. I think that would be very entertaining, a ton of people would tune in.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

The rookie FITTED "PRIMETIME99" CUDDLES is definitely the next star of celebrity boxing. He's a mad lad when it comes to hitting and is insane on and off the ice

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk would box Jøln DuBølk and Jöörgüštrâäd DuBølk in a deathmatch to see who gets to retain their last name. However, since Jöörgüštrâäd DuBølk is dead, this fight cannot come to be, and has been shelved for the foreseeable future until reanimation becomes a thing.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]