Create Account

S68 SMJHL mPT #4 - Celebrity Boxing
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2022, 06:49 PM by Slappydoodle. Edited 2 times in total.)

For the St. Louis Scarecrows there can only be one answer to this question. Hugh Manius has to fight Snake Plisken In a boxing ring. Each round they will receive more and more lethal weapons to nflict damage upon one another. This bout will be to the death, unless of course the Duke intervenes to grant mercy.

@Bonk

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I mean we gotta give the people what they want, and thats a goalie fight. So I elect Sea Jebus as our Celeb Fighter, I've been told he has a mean left hook

There is no doubt in my mind that the Elk's own Hodor should be the one put into a Primetime boxing match. Have you seen the guy? At 7'2, 400 pounds I would hate to be the guy at the other end of his right hook.

[Image: 51LSJnR.png]

I would watch the crazy slugfest between deemed inappropriate and Gary Gensler who is head of the SEC. Obviously deemed inapproriate has a few bones to pick in this fight and its obvious they wouldnt hold anything back.

[Image: f7.png]

I think Damien Hirano should fight jake paul. jsut because Hirano is tired of Jake paul and i think the world is too. we just need one dude to just slash him in the eye balls tbh lol.

38 words

Quote:Celebrity boxing is the new biggest thing for players to get themselves a big payday.
Who on your team should be in the next celebrity boxing match? Who should they fight and why? What is the venue and event like?
25 words minimum!
There is an absolute unit on the Whalers called Sven Panda. At 7'6", 300 lbs, I think they could take on anyone in the boxing world. I'd like to see Panda fight Francis Ngannou, who isn't technically a professional boxer so could be eligible for a celebrity boxing match.
The venue would be in the jungle of brazil, with no crowd, so it's like a match with Blanka in street fighter.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

George Walsh would be looking to have a "rematch" of sorts in a more professional environment with actor/writer/producer Eoin Colfer. Both are from Wexford Ireland and were drinking in a local pub a couple of years ago before Walsh discovered Colfer was one of the writers on the 2020 Disney + Artemis Fowl show flop. Walsh told Colfer he is a shitty writer and Colfer hit Walsh, so a fight ensued. Both have wanted a rematch ever since.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Obviously Grzegorsz should be the Raptor to enter boxing contest of celebrity. Have you never seen a goalie fight? Is the best thing in hockey, none of question. Angry goalie kill professional boxer any day, any time. Kurwa.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Walt Clyde Frazier would have to fight Smokin' Joe Frazier. Why would they fight because they are fashion rivals. Where would they fight, somewhere glitzy. Who would win, Smokin’ Joe would wreck Walt Clyde.

Words~34

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

I'm going to Box Clifford the big red dog cause hes the biggest celebrity I know man just like 30' tall it is a red f****** dog how many dogs have ever seen that are red I mean come on cause pet pet bark bark

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Copernicus doomslatter of the great falls grizzlies scheduled a celebrity boxing match vs jeff bezos. Doomslatter didnt throw a single punch, he just repeatedly slapped jeff’s shiny bald head

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

The best possible choice for a Colorado Raptors representative at a celebrity boxing match is Chuchichäschtli Zopf. They should fight Richard Hammond, who is a complete pillock, and it should happen at 2 in the morning in a dark back alley with only CCTV cameras watching.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Clearly Hoppa is one that would want to take on anyone in a celebrity boxing match. But also with the history of Hoppa in contact sports maybe there wouldn't be many that would want to fight him?

[Image: hopoate.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2022, 07:06 AM by Samsung virtual assistant. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well, this isn't even a question worth thinking about really, Grimmjow is the obvious candidate.
I really don't care who the opponent is, but they are getting messed up once i get a hold of them.

Cause of the fight? Doesn't matter. Venue? Doesn't matter. Just let me mess someone up!!!!

[Image: tumblr_motw7ffD2I1qf2huro1_500.gif]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

I see that some people think I should fight Gritty, but if that were to happen, a battle could rage on that could destroy the universe.  I think we should avoid that at all costs but you never know, it might have to happen.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks