Create Account

S68 mPT #4: Volunteer Work Due: December 18th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I decide to help by volunteering at local soup kitchens.  Cooking, preparing, and serving the food to whoever needs it.  I feel it's a great method of giving to the community.

[Image: 1wgIGr9.png]
[Image: MEAGHER.png]
Credit Maxy and Merica for sigs

Bnana NWaffles volunteers at one of his favorite charities to give too, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. This is the place that Bnana chooses because the kids need all the help, love and support they can get. By donating and volunteering NWaffles is able to help these kids be a little bit happier in their time of sorrow. Brightens their spirit, as well as his!

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

my player goes to the local schools to promote hockey and get younger kids interested in the sport. he teaches hockey in after school programs and tells kids that hockey can be used to help get yourself places and stuff.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

I always spend time volunteering at the local children's hospital. I'm fortunate to play a game for a living and certainly try not to take that for granted.  If I can help these kids with just a little bit of joy, then it's time well spent.  They're incredibly tough and I love going over there to help in any way that I can.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Igor victory of the Philadelphia forge likes to volunteer at the end of the day society. Which a nonprofit that you want to know. The end of the day society helps squirrels with alopecia.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Borje Samuelsson volunteers at the local food bank. He loves to cook, even though the recipes at the food bank are never anything extravagant. But it still gives him an opportunity to give back to his community while pursuing a passion

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Ricky Koivu faced a lot of controversy when he donated to the Kanye West Foundation for Cancelled Music Artists, but he claimed he has not been following any news and just likes that the popular artist made the album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" (44 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

A soup kitchen, of course. Those homeless folks are eating better than half the middle class in the area, thanks to Jamal's mother making sure her son inherited her knowledge of culinary spices , because she "nuh raise no wukliss pickney"

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

Red Kirkby likes to work in areas of the community that are most disadvantaged. Everyone knows that hockey is predominantly played by affluent kids due to the costs associated with the sport and it is a real shame that many kids miss out due to this.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Slip McScruff volunteers collecting balls at the batting cages with the Boys and Girls Club because he doesn't realize the balls are collected passively by a sloped net into a funnel. He thinks he's genuinely helping, but the kids just like to aim for him.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]