Create Account

(GRADED) Deep Dive #1 Draft Analysis
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 06:00 AM by Opera_Phantom. Edited 3 times in total.)

TOP 5

1st overall - Antoine Beauregard

Not a big surprise, Choc is an alumni and active, there could've been a couple other people but i've got inside information that states that there wasn't even nay scouting involved with this pick, Newfoundland knew what they wanted and they got it. He hasn't disappointed, with his 39 points in 66 games he's had a solid rookie season for sure. He's earning good as well, so definitely worth a 1st overall pick on my boy Antoine.

2nd overall -  Johnny Wagner-Svenson

Another pick that didn't surprise many, Higher TPE than Antoine but also created a week earler, so no surprise there. a weeks worth of TPE is literally nothing in the long run wif they keep earning at the same rate. Johnny Wagner-Svenson is a defender that has 33 points this season, so definitely a strong opening season, however he IS playing on the team that finished 2nd in the league, so that wil ldefinitely carry some. points are points though and definitely a great selection for 2nd overall!

3rd overall - Tiberius Kane

A bit of a shocker for me but an active user that knows how to earn. Never shared a LR with the dude so perhaps im missing something. 28 points in 66 isn't bad and seems to be earning, so definitely not a bad pick, i thought there'd be others who would go in the top 10 over them but it is what it is.

4th overall - Petr Vrána

Great pick by Kelowna. Petr Vrána has been a beast in the earning as well as on the ice this season. I don't have a list but he has to be a top earner and 48 points has to be one of the rooke top scorers. 142 hits seems great for a rookie who also scored that much. Could definitely have gone in any of the earlier picks, so Kelowna should definitely be happy with this pick. Will be a superstar.

5th overall - Oskar Skolz

Great pick by Anchorage. Karlssens is a proven earner and a dedicated user. Didn't have the best rookie season but definitely not a bad one, 32 points and 100 hits. He'll prove himself next season and the seasons to come, i'm 100% sure of that. So another solid pick for sure!

TEAM DRAFT RANKINGS

If i had to rank the teams drafts, i think i'd do something like this:

Great Falls
Newfoundland
St Louis
Anchorage
Carolina
Nevada
Kelowna
Colorado
Detroit
Maine
Vancouver
Yukon
Regina
Quebec

So, what do i base my rankings off of? Mainly the TPE of the prospects and where they were picked. Some teams like Newfoundland(perhaps a little bias but i dont think so) had 1st overall which doesn't lead the class in TPE, but then their next picks were 29 and 33, yet they managed to snag pieces that has a great average TPE, while a team like St Louis had 3 1st rounders and got great pieces, but had to pay a lot more. Quebec didnt have any picks so it's hard to rank them anything but last. I don't think anyone had a bad draft per se, people talked about this not being a deep draft, but those people don't know what they're talking about in my opinion. Don't @ me if you disagree.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2022, 06:32 PM by Anthique. Edited 1 time in total.)

STL should be first IMO, lot of rookies in the team and three in the top 10 tpe.

[Image: iybn.png]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

@Samsung virtual assistant APPROVED! +5 TPE
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 10:43 AM by Samsung virtual assistant. Edited 1 time in total.)

12-18-2022, 06:30 PMAnthique Wrote: STL should be first IMO, lot of rookies in the team and three in the top 10 tpe.

[Image: iybn.png]

Ya it's definitely a good argument, it is to be expected with 3 1st rounders though. Leclaire was a grand slam pick tho

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 02:23 PM by Zap. Edited 2 times in total.)

Smile