Create Account

S68 mPT #5: Defeat the Grinch

This seems like a silly question, Kinsinger is a cultured individual so of course he knows the best way to fight off the Grinch is to teach him the spirit of Christmas and companionship so his heart will grow again

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

I would choose not to fight the grinch because i am a creature of love and would instead stay up and make him a nice hot glass of cocoa or other substance of his choice. If I must though I'd scare him and give his lee little heart a heart attack

[Image: Jepox.gif]

When the grinch comes to stick his wiggly little feet’s in my open mouth I would resist the urge to lickylicky. Then I would annihilate him through sheer force of will

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

This one is so damn easy I couldn't even joke about it. I just live on a chicken farm perma and wrap up all them eggs so he always has too many eggs stolen, and they smell his dump up

Honestly The Grinch is the top villain of Christmas. Now I know what you're thinking, he can't be discounting Marv and Harry. But I am. They went through hell and still lost but they went through it. The trick is simple. Heat the skids of his sled so he falls off the mountain while hauling your gifts. Ezpz.

I would smack the grinch repeatedly with a baseball bat. I would start at his legs so he couldnt escape and then i would move on to more vital areas.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

how do I fend off the grinch? I can't, he is always a part of me, always inside of me (both meanings), you should be asking yourselves how can you fend off me?

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2022, 03:47 AM by hockeyiscool.)

I fend off the Grinch using the Awesome-O 4000. This was some groundbreaking technology that was discovered in Colorado and it captured the hearts of all by suggesting movie ideas for production, including over 800 starring Adam Sandler. If it captured all of Hollywood, who's not to say that it would capture the heart of the Grinch.