Create Account

S68 mPT #5: Defeat the Grinch

I set up a trap. I replace my floor with a conveyr belt that's made of sandpaper and make it so that once that green bastards sneaks it, the doors lock, the windows lock and the chimney locks. He's trapped. He's going to die.

Nobody steals anything from me.

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Should the Grinch dare try to steal our fuzzlers, muzzlers and guzzlers, he'll get a solid body check into the Christmas tree. Then we'll probably call the police. The mad man must be stopped.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

My whole team and I will dress up like the Grinch and surround him while screaming "Ni" at him, rendering him incapable and unable to steal Christmas.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

After some research, I found out the Grinch loves eating broken glass. My plan is to lure him into the North Stars arena by placing a trail of presents for him to follow. Then, when he gets onto the ice, I'm going to shatter all of the glass around the rink and when he's feasting, I'm gonna drop a net on him and capture him.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Fending off the grinch is easy when Gatez is as friendly as the Whos down in Who-Ville. The Grinch will sneak into Gatez's house and what happened then? Well, in the Gatez house they say – that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day. And then – the true meaning of Christmas came through, and the Grinch found the strength of ten Grinches, plus two!” 

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Sir Devoir would have a simple time defeating the Grinch, as he would simply just levitate him into the air and smack him into various objects until he gives up. Ether that, or just beating him up.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Five-step plan to Grinch scaring success:

1. Do a shitload of blow.
2. Dress up as a big gun.
3. Wait at the bottom of the mountain in Whoville when that rat bastard comes to take all of the toys.
4. Call him stinky (derogatory).
5. Grinch scared.

Foolproof.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Well I am a hockey player, I am sure there is a hockey stick around. Start with a couple good slashes to the hands should send him running, but if not we can always resort to fists. The Grinch doesn't stand a chance

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

I would fend off the grinch by asking him to join me in playing league of legends, easy way to make him back off and never come back. (28 words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I was going to come up with a very witty and incredible plan, but then after reading @RAmenAmen's reply I can only fend off the Grinch with the overwhelming sense of despair that hits SHL goaltenders.

I put out a nice Christmas spread with lots of food, make things exceptionally welcoming and have a ton of Christmas gifts with his name on them. This should almost ensure there's too much Christmas spirit and he won't show up. No hard work, just a good time.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Gallen's plan to ward off the grinch is simple: when the grinch enters their house, simply forget the grinch exists for days on end and hope that the grinch gets bored of trying to steal things and leaves. If not, slowly start to minorly inconvenience the grinch.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

sebastien regazzoni fends off the grinch by using his skills of gab to talk the grinch out of stealing his christmas shit. the grinch has no match for his gift of shit talking

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

As a German, the Grinch doesn't even begin to scare me because we've got Krampus. With this hairy, hooved, horned monster roaming around on Christmas Eve, the Grinch will be too afraid to even consider stealing my Christmas.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

August does not have to worry too much. Should the Grinch get past all the snow in Alaska during the winter, the German Goalie will put on a simple rave of loud music and lots of flashing lights. Better yet, he will be wearing his round glasses and everyone knows that Germans wearing round glasses are evil.

He will be confused and frightened.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]