Create Account

S68 mPT #5: Defeat the Grinch

Just watched the How the Grinch Stole Christmas last night, I would use my superb positioning to not let him get close.

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

Fending off the Grinch is quite easy. I would simply pelt him with cans of Who-hash until he left. What's in who-hash, you ask? No one really knows, and no one really wants to know!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

I fend off the Grinch by joining the Grinch. I'm the muscle, ensuring no foolish little kids can interfere with his work and grow his heart. Let's see Cindy Loo Who stand up to DMack and see what happens.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

Pass Forfeit would fend off the grinch by dressing up as the grinch and convincing them that they are twins. This would work because the grinch would finally feel loved again. I see this working 9 out of 10 times

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Don't be silly he is the hero of the story he teaches the who's the true meaning of Christmas! I would Join the Grinch rather then fight him off. But if we had a fight would use my hockey stick in one hand and a skate on my other.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

I stay strapped. The Grinch will regret even thinking about stepping onto my property. I've trained for this. Christmas will be saved when that intruder's blood and brains color my walls. My children will step over his lifeless corpse on their way to their gifts under our beautiful tree. Either that or I will lock my doors. I can't decide.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

I fend off the Grinch by making my tummy grumble, which the Grinch mistakes for an angry animal. This proves to be very effective, as my tummy grumbles quite loudly.

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

Honestly I have no idea what has been stolen, because I don't know what any of the words mean and even Google Translate couldn't help me. So that's a challenge. But my understanding is that Grinch is some kind of an anti-Santa. So my logic is that if Santa loves something, Grinch hates it and it could be used against him. So maybe I surround myself with nice kids and reindeers.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Petr would deal with the Grinch just as he deals with every other enemy element.

A quick kill or capture operation executed with perfection and in secrecy should get the job done.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Videl fights off the grinch by first stunning it with a puck shot to the head, then flying it up into the sky before simply dropping it into the bayou for the gators to feed on.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I fend off the Grinch by knowing that he doesn't do nice stuff nor likes the presence of such things so I give back to the community and provide presents in his sight; that way, he'll be repulsed by the actions and want to get away from me as far as possible.

We fight off the Grinch by melting his heart with our holiday cheer, as our songs have him smiling from ear to ear, "come see us, Old Grinchy" we yell with a bellow, for we know that deep down you're a hockey loving fellow!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

It is all written down in the you are a mean one mr grinch song. so you just geet a 10 and a half foot pole and then you stick it up his butt.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Sven would fend off the grinch by challenging him to a shooting competition. Neither of them would be able to hit the net until after Christmas, so Christmas would be saved.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

I will fend off the Grinch by pre-emptively dog napping Max and holding him hostage. Kind of a win/win. Either the Grinch pays the never come back again ransom, or I lose some dumb Christmas presents and gain sweet bb Max.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]