Create Account

S68 mPT #5: Defeat the Grinch

Alexi Piastri fends off the grinch with reggae music and sweet sinsimilla. The grinch can't help but turn that frown upside down after hanging out with Piastri. Not only is Alexi the SMJHL's most prolific scorer, he saved Christmas.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Ben doesn't actually ward off the grinch because he is Jewish! the grinch doesnt come to the jewish houses in fear that he will be compared to kanye west Smile

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Adelie penguins are known for being the most vicious and aggressive penguins on the planet and so to fend of the grinch, Adelie would simply assault him with a razor sharp beak and a flapping of flippers.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

When all the little children of Wakanda called M'Baku Olubori to say the Grinch was threatening their non-denominational holiday festival, the SHL star was hearing none of it.

He stripped down to just a loin cloth and boots, greased himself up and got ready to tackle and supplex the Grinch if he even THOUGHT about bothering the children. Don't mess with the Gorilla King!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

My goal would be to deter the Grinch so he never comes back in my house to try and steal my stuff. So, I would only get one gift under the tree which would be a Glitter Bomb 5.0 like those created by Mark Rober.

The grinch isn't very big so headlocks and beats would work! You could go the gentler route though and fill him full of love until he heart explodes.

Ricky Koivu fends off the Grinch by telling him he hates Christmas just like the Grinch, and together they devise a plan to cancel Christmas once and for all, finally allowing the Grinch to reach his end goal (38 words).

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Just act like him and maybe he will hate it and then he will start to love Christmas and stuff. Other option is just be positive, sing a songs and smile. People hate happy stangers so I think it is going to work.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie

To fend of the grinch, I would hire a crack team of mercenaries to stand guard and kill anything green and fuzzy that comes within sight.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I fend him off with stink bombs and slap shots to that ugly face of his. He tries to sweet talk me, but I know his games. Then a skate kick to the abdomen puts him in his place too.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

Why do I need to fend off the grinch? How about I invite him in for a nice beer and friendly competition of beer pong. Then when I have drunk him under the table Ill take him downstairs and get to work...

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Oh, the Grinch? I have him locked up and thrown into the Duloc dungeon. He will be taken care of, I assure you. Thelonius will cut no corners when it comes to how he's disposed of.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

He looks very flammable, so the obvious solution is to drown the house in kerosene, and the moment you see him, light it on fire. It's sure to eliminate the grinch. The house will likely be destroyed, but that's a small price to pay for salvation.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Ooooooh, he ruined your commercialized social construct of family time built around the necessity of showing love by showering your loved ones with gifts? You sure the Grinch is the bad guy?
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2022, 02:52 PM by Keven.)

I'll fend off the Grinch by creating a time machine to go back and give the Grinch the proper love and care he needed during his critical years of development.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate