Create Account

S68 SMJHL mPT #6 - Thank you

@Ruggsy is a savage. King of juniors. Bless you man, you make Colorado what it is.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Thanks to all the boys in Kelowna, even though we sucked this year it was fun to suck together. Excited for next season as our giant rookie class grows!

I'd like to thank the Carolina Kraken for welcoming me to the team and for being such a great locker room to be a part of. Let's win a cup!

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

I would like to thank Everyone from the Berserkers especially team management for being very welcoming as well as very helpful whenever I had any issues and always fun to talk and hangout with and plaining many events to build team chemistry

I like to say how great the Maine Timber management group are. Brought me in and showed me how great the SHL community can be.

Thank you to my GFG folks who are doing a great job @Chevy @SpartanGibbles and the guy  who scouted me from there who was a lovely convo @jackkmart

28 words

I’d like to thank my entire team and team and management for being supportive and being great in the LR. Thanks for drafting me and putting up with my shenanigans and merry Christmas you beautiful people! Also big thank to @SouthPaw for especially believing in me hopefully I’ve been all you could hope for in a draft pick lol.

Just want to say that I am thankful for all the good friends that I have made over the past 7 years in the league. I don't want to go tagging everyone in this post (as its way to many), but I've really had some fantastic memories made both on this site and playing other games with them.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Thank you to SparkyDee and By Tor for wasting a draft pick on my old, tired ass and for providing a great team environment around the Crows

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

ISFL Welfare

Schwarz and Jess have been wonderful at keeping me active on this create. I haven't been the best at getting all of the tasks done but they've been patient and understanding.

@TheCC Always shocked that i met such a great friend from an online sim league but this guy is one of the best people this community has to offer. Merry Christmas CC!

[Image: f7.png]

I am extremely thankful for family members that don't argue with me about racist bigots in Australia at Christmas lunch. This is not sarcasm I really am thankful for those people and I hate talking to racist family members.

[Image: hopoate.png]

I am thankful to the entire team here in Regina.  It would be impossible to name just one person but it's been an absolute pleasure spending the first season as a recreate on this squad.  Looking forward to another great season next year.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

@JNH always a real one to me when people be DISRESPECCING me. I vuw him.

But also my Zerker boyes, and Chicaghoes, and a couple others but i dont wanna leave anyone out so if u know u know eh

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]