Create Account

SHL LGBTQ community/discord?

Just curious if there’s any sort of Discord or group aimed at queer people in sim leagues, and if not would there be any interest in creating one? Always interested in getting to know more people with common lived experiences in our quirky little corner of the Internet Smile

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

that would be awesome. I hope it happens.

12-22-2022, 10:03 PMZap Wrote: that would be awesome. I hope it happens.
the intent would be to provide a space free of homophobia/transphobia where people can be comfortable and safe, always good to have

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2022, 10:26 PM by Zap. Edited 1 time in total.)

agreed. It is needed.

I'd be game to be part of the creating and being part of one! I didn't even know sim leagues were a thing until...whenever my join date here is, so I wouldn't know of any already existing groups if there are any. ?

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Fuck yeah lemme be my dumb Bi self in a new group chat

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

12-23-2022, 03:23 AMACapitalChicago Wrote: Fuck yeah lemme be my dumb Bi self in a new group chat
we are inevitable

Time to get in on the ground floor. Been playing the field for a while.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I thought I was already in the Gunnurt server?

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

12-22-2022, 10:05 PMboom Wrote:
12-22-2022, 10:03 PMZap Wrote: that would be awesome. I hope it happens.
the intent would be to provide a space free of homophobia/transphobia where people can be comfortable and safe, always good to have
adding on to this because i realize i undersold it but i find in queer spaces i can talk about certain things to peers in that space and they’ll just get it, it’s really nice to not need to explain things. It’s a diverse spectrum of lived experiences, but some things are just so universal and it’s nice to be able to talk to people that can just relate.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2023, 09:28 PM by boom.)

doubling back on this to say that the server is now open! if you're an lgbtq+ person/ally and interested you can DM me on here or on discord for the link (note that by joining you agree to keep the identities of people in the server confidential)