Create Account

Pavel Jeziak is no more.

rip jizzy

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

12-31-2022, 09:42 PMmicool132 Wrote: This is a sad day for Atlanta Inferno (simulation hockey league team btw). Leppish has always been an outstanding member of the Infern and I recall as far as my first day in that locker room, his humor, his presence and his overall pleasing way to approach every topic discussed set the tone for what would be 2+ great years of engaging discord chats.  He had his own attaching toxicness we all liked which we knew was only to tease us a little bit. 

I remember all the times I helpd him with his updates he would procrasitnate so much it would be very hard to keep track of all his earned TPE haha.

I remember the time I made a bet with him that if he updated I would make a grilld cheese with the same number of Kraft singles cheese slices as TPE he earned that update (35 btw skull emoji).

I remember his love for the serie Lost, his spamming of the Snoop Dog "who" gif and every time he wrote jim wen in chat.  He didnt even watch the sims anymoe haha.

As a player, he would often be the guy that got 0 points and a -1 when Atlanta won games by outrageous score like 9-1. But recently he stopped doing that and would get more points and made sure to point out who was affected by the Geoff Moore curse in those games (me btw).

I hope you get time to relax and refresh your love of the game and create a new player that will hopefully come back to Atlanta, this locker room is not the same if you are not there.

:feelsproudman:

That's great micool

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

wow i see i got tagged here very good

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

ris leppy (rest in spit)

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

thx for not hate crime-ing me

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

01-01-2023, 11:22 PMleviadan Wrote: wow i see i got tagged here very good

@leviadan here's another

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

01-01-2023, 11:23 PMleviadan Wrote: ris leppy (rest in spit)

I couldnt remember your username ngl.

[Image: lebbish.gif]