Create Account

Evgeni Petrov returns to Russian woods

After a decent length but very interesting career, Evgeni Petrov has decided to call it quits and head back to the woods where he calls home.

Picked up on a chance by the Newfoundland Berserkers at the urges of the BEEG YOSHI himself @bdu754 I got launched into the world of sim hockey with a gaggle of goofballs by my side. 

Drafted to Atlanta as well, I'd like to think I did pretty well for myself there, got some awards, got a cup for Micool, but now its time to ride into the sunset.

The goalie position is fun but you can only do so much with the level of earning and results so its time to switch it up and join the ranks of the skaters.

To all of my GMs over the years: @Nhamlet @juke @hotdog @goldenglutes - thank you for drafting me and taking those chances on me. i was unproven here and y'all let me thrive and enable my crackpot tendencies with this player. I helped win some titles, I won some goalie awards. I'd say all of you guys got good return on investment.

To the newfie pals: teztify, soap, twix, ty, omni, sburbadurb and anyone else i can't remember, thank you for being great teammates. i sacrificed my butt for you (literally) to help win games. i'm still scared of ladders. !reno forever.

To the atlanta pals: micool, z-whiz, leppy, gordo, blakee - we won the fucking cup :nodders:, thanks for being fellow degens with me. going to miss being teammates for you but you'll have my corpse for this season at least. please don't do anything gross to it.

To the other pals: jess, mer, and all my friends in minors chat - thanks for making this first go around incredible, lets run it back on player number 2 shall we?

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Wow snubbed.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

01-01-2023, 04:05 PMSDCore Wrote: Wow snubbed.

who are you

Great career, happy retirement!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Pain.

Reno you are such a lovable degen, I hope you stick around and still share with us your cool stories or cool memes. We are now sharing multiple leagues and it's always a pleasure to intereact with you. You also made us know Poet and good luck charm Taylor and that's also an huge W.

I would like to share my best memories of you in the forums but I don't think it would be adequate, best kept in private KEKW.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Zerk

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Goalie retiring before hitting regression shows up how messed up the role is currently

Good luck man

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

EBEBEB, happy retirement!

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

01-01-2023, 04:21 PMCaleb_H Wrote: EBEBEB, happy retirement!

CALEBEBEB <3

I was gonna say sad to see you go but you forgot me so L+ratio

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

01-01-2023, 04:18 PMretuperkele Wrote: Goalie retiring before hitting regression shows up how messed up the role is currently

Good luck man

I'm actually in my 2nd season of regression but I just got a little bored of the position.

01-01-2023, 04:23 PMBfine Wrote: I was gonna say sad to see you go but you forgot me so L+ratio

i couldnt remember how to spell your players last name + l + ratio +ty is bald + ham cheat

Very sad :(((( Glad to win a cup with you Reno

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Glad to have played (and won) with you! Hope you find the league more rewarding as a skater.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Congrats on escaping Goalie <3

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]