Create Account

Graphics help needed

Hello all graphics people,

The SHL Events Department is in need of short and long-term help to do jersey swaps on the players renders for SMJHL players going into the SMJHL draft.

Short term help
Those damn holidays put us behind schedule for doing the jersey swaps ahead of the S69 SHL Draft.

We will pay out 500k per usable jersey swapped render (in SHL money) that gets sent my way over Discord (lespoils#4267)

Jersey swapped renders have to be sent before Thursday, January 5th. Anyone who sends 10+ renders will get a 1M$ bonus on top of that.

Here is a list of the renders we still need swapped: List of players

Here is an example. Please note that the dimensions must match those of this picture exactly (1476x695 pixels). The files should be .png

[Image: Adrian-ORugg.png?width=1424&height=670]

Long term help
Drafts come every season so we need people to help us out do exactly that same thing every season. Please see this job offer if you're interested in doing jersey swapped renders like the aforementioned every season, with not as much of a rush and similar monetary compensation.

Happy new year!

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Double the rush payment and I’m interested Ninja

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

01-02-2023, 05:46 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Double the rush payment and I’m interested  Ninja

Get to work!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]