Create Account

S69 SMJHL Early Bird PT

ONLY S69 SMJHL Rookies (S70 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who are getting drafted into the SHL (S69 SHL Draftees).
The time has come. Your talent has been noticed by scouts at the highest junior level, and you are set to be drafted into the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. What are the talents you possess that got you on the radar for these scouts, and that will get you picked in the S69 SMJHL Draft?
Written option: Write about the main strengths of your player in 50 words or more.
Graphic option: Make a graphic of your player demonstrating their main strength. Must include a player/render and mention what the strength is.
Reward
2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)
Do NOT claim TPE for this task until a post has been made in the claim thread.
Deadline: The start of the S69 SMJHL Entry draft.

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2023, 01:39 AM by gurbs. Edited 2 times in total.)

One of my biggest strengths is how much food I can consume. Some may see it as a problem, I would say that I’m keeping my prestige figure up to par. Further more when people say that it will be my downfall in my career, I argue that, the food is what will lead me to having a max earning career. Without food I am nothing.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

I would say my greatest strength is my determination. They said I was retired, dead, never coming back but Tibuk Soonika cannot be held back, in fact one might even wonder if this was but a replica of my original self. Grown in a Bacta tank and given a fresh lease on life. No, we might never know truth but what I can tell you is I have championships to win and am ready to get down to it.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

I'm like that squirrel thing in the Ice Age movies. Trying everything to get a cup and never giving up, no matter what obstacles simulated life might throw at me. Some things might be different this time around, but essentially it's just part 2 of where I stopped with my old player. If you knew me before you know what you'll get.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

WVH II is just a big dude. He is him. Some are calling him a generational talent. He’s got it all really. He’s got major size, plays center, he can skate, hit, score. Has a mean streak to his name, the type of player that will be feared. As soon as he hits the ice, he’s going to make an impact all over the ice, by striking fear into the opponents because they know if he’s not scoring, he’ll be running them over with his massive frame!

Elena's biggest strength on the ice is being useful on the offensive end of the ice. She has good vision and always seems available to take a good shot on the opposing team's goaltender. She could be an asset to any team struggling with offense and of course she'll only get better in that regard as her career progresses.

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

I would say the first thing I bring to any ice hockey team is my ability to create and capitalize on chaos in front of the crease. The closer you get to the net the higher your completion rate goes up is always the way I've seen it. I've got youth and physicality on my side as well.

Timo's greatest strength has to be his shot. When he has the puck on his stick, he's picking corners. He seems to have an eye for accuracy that is almost unmatched for a player of his age. Opposing players have to keep an eye out for him when he's on the ice, or else he's putting the puck in the back of their net.

[Image: I1sSxD7.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2023, 07:38 PM by orangie. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jae Hyuk’s strength is to smile. His smile makes those around him feel better very quickly and he helps alleviate situations by flashing a big smile. He quickly becomes the mood maker of the group but don’t let his smile mislead you, he can be very nasty on the ice.

One of my biggest strength is anticipation, I can anticipate where the shooter is going to shoot the puck and get into position before they even shoot it. Now there's some downsides to that, I leave open other spots of the net, that the opposing shooter has the ability to shoot at and score. So you know a win lose situation. But I can't really anticipate that part.

[68 words]

RIP Mac & 701

As a counterattacking forward with high faceoff strength, Lebron James will powerfully kick off each play and finish it just as well. James's true strength is moving the puck. With both excellent balance and checking and stellar puckhandling, Lebron James will get the puck where his team needs it masterfully.

[Image: EEjxPgX.gif]
[Image: C4fJOeP.png]

Antoine Gauthiers strength is his offensive mind. He's been gifted with hockey sense, confidence, and poise. Gauthier is so agile on the ice with his smooth skating. He carries the puck confidently up the ice and into the offensive zone. Terrific passer. He reads and executes plays quickly, setting up great plays for his teammates every time he is out on the ice.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 01:14 PM by Myspace.)

Patricija was meant to be a center with the dangler role; basically a forward hanging out around the defenseman ready to pounce on a turnover. I noticed in the SHL sim before I created when I watched a bit that some players were having a lot of success getting opportunities catching a pass up the middle and making it to the net, so that's kind of what i wanted to replicate with enough faceoff and defending to justify being a center

(81)

Wisconsin's biggest strength isn't just in her ability to score goals, but in her mental fortitude. She stays calm and collected in high pressure situations, follows orders well, and seems absolutely driven and determined to do her job. A silent force on the ice, but one that is at the same time terrifying to see across from you.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

I would have to say William Tree's biggest strength is his mentality. He'll never give up on his team and will always give his best no matter the situation. He wants to do what's best for the team and is a huge team player. Just a good guy to be around with