Create Account

S69 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

- Player Name: Olivers Ozols

- Position: RW

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Krišs Dārziņš

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): lilstifler#2904

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
If we do simple calculations, then for a given moment my spare time is very huge, but outside of leave it would certainly be 2 hours a day, which in total would give around 15 - 20 hours a week because there is more leisure at the weekend.

- Is water wet?
The way you look at it all, other times it's wet, other times hard. Depends on the state of aggregation.

- What made you join the SHL?
I've always wanted to be a hockey player, even if it's a virtual environment. And this is a great place to experience it, as well as getting lots of new friends around the world.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
I'm expecting a very successful career phase, the age of juniors is very pleasing and needs to be enjoyed. During this time it's very simple to develop your skills and let a player grow. But at one point everyone remains equal, which truly shows the strengths and weaknesses of every player. I'd quite like a long junior career and I wouldn't have much desire to be sent to a higher league as soon as possible. I want to enjoy this time.

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like?
This is a very difficult issue because there are so many legendary players from whom there is a desire to make that lineup. So this time I will refuse to set it up so that no one is specifically highlighted in the Sun of Fame. There are a lot of them and I think a whole team wouldn't be enough to name everyone.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
Yeah. I've heard about Kelowna something. 

- How do you feel about walruses?
Ohh.. Haven't thought about them.

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance?
Well. My brain stopped working right here.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?
If as a hobby we can call school, then it is. Because I have to spend much more time for school right now. 

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
I don't read books and I know that it is bad. 

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?
People. It's all about people.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
Sorry, I don't like Pokemons anymore. (sad face)

- What video games do you play?
NHL (PS4) .

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

I would love to be any breed of dog. I'm dog lover.

HO Questions

- Player Name: Wednesday Addams

- Position: Center

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Pablo Pombo

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Yagoyi#8921

SMJHL GM Questions

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 20-35

- Is water wet? no

- What made you join the SHL? I originally joined because it seemed like a cool concept. I recently rejoined because I wanted to utilize my fat bank account, and make Wednesday Addams a top SHL player.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Consistent top scorer and hopefully a legitimate shot at the Four Star Cup

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? All of Micool's players

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Kelowna Rockets

- How do you feel about walruses? They have cute toofs

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance. mind blowing

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Cooking and hiking!

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. I loved the Hunger Games, the book is very poetic and has philosophical applications. "Fiction reveals truth that reality obscures."

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Community. When your sim-teammates actually feel like real teammates.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Cynadquil. idk. looks cool

- What video games do you play? Currently just Dead by Daylight, and occasionally Among Us with friends

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Shiba Inu, they are the most cat-like breed of dog Smile

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

- Player Name: James Ward-Prowse

- Position: C

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen, like Scyther

- Recreates: Who was your last player? my last account was @G2019, is that what you mean?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Coercion 

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): domffl#6686

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I plead the 5th. 

- Is water wet? idk have you tried turning it on? (the faucet, you sicko)

- What made you join the SHL? co-dependency

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I hope to play exclusively for juniors for my entire 13 season career. 

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? Gretzky in goal, Lebron on defense, Mickey Mantle on offense, Zlatan Ibraheemovitch in the middle. 

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Is that where clowns come from?

- How do you feel about walruses? The ocean's bulldog. B-tier swimming device. 

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance? It's intolerable. 

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Movie critic critic, where I rate the unsufferability of movie critics.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Real talk. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. Best mystery novel I've ever read. 

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Popcorn.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Scyther. Because he looks cool and I don't know any pokemon past Gen 3. 

- What video games do you play? Right now, Marvel Snap. Otherwise, Nintendogs. 
- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Most definitely a Bassett Hound. Lazy, Droopy, Sleepy bois.

- Player Name: Gnabe Dabson

- Position: RD

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Samuel Michaud

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? i didnt

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): golden_apricot#1570

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) enough

- Is water wet? its a fucking chemical

- What made you join the SHL? I was tired

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? No clue juniors stinks

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? Cameron Carter II, thats it, just a team of CC2's

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Its a shit hole city

- How do you feel about walruses? what the fuck is this?

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance? Sir, this is a sim league.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? bullying wannabefinn

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) The Jungle

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Bullying people

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Mr Mime

- What video games do you play? FM, Truck sim,

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? No clue, but at least im not a fucking cat

- Player Name: Willow Söderberg-Snooks
- Position: Right Defense
- Recreates: Who was your last player? Evgeni Petrov
- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Reno ◢ ◤#1997
- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Entirely too many, somewhere in the double digits.
- Is water wet? As wet as your bones are.
- What made you join the SHL? I love hockey and my crippling sim league addiction to playing and winning titles.
- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I wanna win the cup with Regina. So badly. I’ll do my time in the minors to help my team grow big and strong and win the cup.
- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? Mat Smith in net, Angus McFife and Eko Van Otter on defense, Gunnar Soderberg, Mikko Rashford and Burlock Sulfurgold
- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Unfortunately my answer is still yes. Their tech guy is still really nice.
- How do you feel about walruses? I thought he was a pretty okay head coach in the NHL but the game passed him by. Hopefully he’s not done for entirely.
- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance? This got mentioned before but I still don’t know what it is if we’re being honest.
- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Building and painting Warhammer figures, sleeping a lot after work, answering interested prospect questions like I’m being scouted for the draft.
- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, 100%. Super funny, super easy to read, memorable quotes and characters, I’ve read it many many times.
- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? General managers who don’t take the league too seriously where they sacrifice fun for the sake of winning.
- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Slowpoke. He’s a doofus and has zero thoughts going on in his head and he reminds me of me so much.
- What video games do you play? House Flipper, Marvel Snap, Skyrim, Roller Coaster Tycoon
- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? I’d love to be a pit bull – no thoughts in your giant goofy head, just vibes all the time and relaxing.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

- Player Name: Tibuk Soonika

- Position: Goalie

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Tibuk Soonika

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? I originally found SHL via reddit all the way back in S46

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Tib#5687

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): Hard to put a solid number on it because I am constantly cruising discord but so I will say 6+

- Is water wet? Dodgy

- What made you join the SHL? SHL just seemed like a really fun experience that I wanted to try out and I did have fun. I took a bit of a break for some family reasons but I am back now!

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? You know I am a pretty easy going person and will go where I can make a difference. Everyone wants to progress to next level but depending on the circumstances I don't have an issue doing an extra season in the J if I can help make an impact.

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? I played with my dream team in S57. We won the cup. Looking to make a new dream team now to win more cups.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes, I have lived in Kelowna and no I am not moving back.

- How do you feel about walruses? They seem fine.

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance? I am but a simple man the time required to see research and formulate an opinion on such matters seems like a less than ideal use of time.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Same hobbies for awhile now. Canucks fan  Cry and a big fan of FPS games (R6: Siege/ WZ2 are my games of choice right now)

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) So many books and comics. Hard to compare comics and books because they really are different mediums. I am reading The Fall on Numenor right now which I am enjoying. A bit more concentrated version from JRR Tolkein's various notes on the events of the 2nd age.
!
- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? The People! having a good community makes or breaks the experience 100%

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Gengar from original Gen1 because he was OP

- What video games do you play? Like I said a big fan of FPS games

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? A mutt, a bit of everything. Those are always the best doggos.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

- Player Name: Ace Lightning

- Position: Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Sammy Blaze

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): hockeyfan#4117

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) - 6+, usually check the site every few hours.

- Is water wet? Time is a construct

- What made you join the SHL? Looking for a fun time!

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I think a 4 season career would be ideal, but I'd be open to playing all 5 just so I am the best version of myself when entering the SHL.

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like?

G - Ryan Jesster
D - Turd Ferguson
D - Damien Littleton
F - Jay McDonald
F - Ron Mexico
F - Jeff Dar

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Born and raised in BC so yes. Been there too, lovely place.

- How do you feel about walruses? Cute

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance? Time is a construct

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Loving my wife and kids

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Fight Club, good movie, better book.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? A healthy locker room

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Gengar - he terrified me growing up but I have conquered him as an adult

- What video games do you play? Breath of the Wild and MLB The Show 22 on the Switch

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Beagle - they are very smart
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2023, 03:14 PM by Eggcracker. Edited 2 times in total.)

- Player Name: Alvin Wong
- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen
- Recreates: Who was your last player? N/A
- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Reddit r/OttawaSenators
- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Eggcracker#7600

SMJHL GM Questions (14 Questions)

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 

3-6

- Is water wet? 
Yes, but only in liquid form

- What made you join the SHL? 
Looking like a great community to join, not a lot of free time with a toddler, can't go out much so here I am

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I want to have a successful junior career before progressing, I subscribe to the philosophy of being overbaked in the minors before making the jump.

Since I'm not too familiar with SHL players, I will answer with the knowledge I have so far. Top 5 ALL TIME SHL LINE UP
C- Alvin Wong
RW - Alvin Wong
LW - Alvin Wong
RD - Alvin Wong
LD - Alvin Wong
G - Alvin Wong

Yes, Kelowna Rockets have one of the best jersey/colour schemes, period. (Colour, I'm Canadian)

Pretty dope, not as dope as Narwhals though. 

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance?
Had to google what this even was. But yes, this is why we can't have nice things now, can't we all just get along. 

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?
Playing hockey, fantasy hockey, motorcycles

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)
Dean Koontz books, love me some suspense thrillers. Don't read as often as I want to now though.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?
Engagement, it's the people and the banter that make the league!

Charmander, always pick charmander as my starter. The other two are just trash, and I only know the original pokemon, because all the new ones are nonsense as well.

- What video games do you play?
Mostly single player games now since having a toddler doesn't allow me to play games I can't pause. RDR2, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Monster Hunter Rise, NHL 20 (lol), State of Decay 2

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
I have 2 French Bulldogs, so probably that. Life of luxury, sleep around all day, eat, poop, and repeat, not expected to do a lot. 

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

- Player Name: Sydney Shaw

- Position: Defense

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Ergo Nomic

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): BadWolf#4346

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) too many, define addicted

- Is water wet? i believe wetness is a scale that water sits apon

- What made you join the SHL? jelousy

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Im a team player, if we do good im happy. I dont wanna get called up too soon cause js is more fun, js

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? this is a lot of work, my new motto is to chill. Ill top earn, but with minimal effort. so idk, id love to play with mika mayfield, very underratted player. the rest doesnt matter lol ill be the star of the team.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? nope, still weird

- How do you feel about walruses? ehh, like id rather a seal. but preferably a manatee

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance? defending tolerance requires to not tolerate the intolerant

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? diamond painting, acrylic painting, and dreamlight valley

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) I am the worst at picking favorites, so ill narrow down author. My favorite author is probably Ellen Hopkins. Young adult novels written in stanzas on darker topics. Its very real and just eats my soul.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? making friends, I wouldnt be back if it werent for my friends constant support throughout my leave.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? I love jigglypuff, the anger over just wanting to be heard, its kinda sad.

- What video games do you play? dreamlight valley, cod, minecraft, and mario cart are my go tos right now

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? My beagle, shes a bitch like me. but fr shes crazy curious of smells and sounds and i feel that.

Please DM me if you wanna chat more

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

- Player Name: Daniel Grumathan

- Position: LW

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Nicholas Owens

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Grum#9032

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+ usually

- Is water wet? No

- What made you join the SHL? Friend suggested it and it seemed fun

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Just tryign to find a cool LR if anything. Not really concerned with how successful my junior career is

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? S60 Buffalo

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? No

- How do you feel about walruses? I like them. I like drawing them

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance? I don't even know what that is

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Video games mostly but I do graphic design too

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan. I'm not sure how well it holds up now but in middle school it was the book series that got me into reading

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? A good LR

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Crobat. I play competitive pokemon and crobat was one of my favorite mons to use. I also really like it's design.

- What video games do you play? Pokemon and madden for the most part but I also play a lot of various fps games.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? idk specifics but Nash/Jase's dog cause he's cute

- Player Name: Kyle Latreille

- Position:RW

- Recreate or First-Gen? First gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? My brother

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Duga#2111

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

- Is water wet? no

- What made you join the SHL? This is a really cool concept and wanted to see how it is

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I wanna go to the big leagues as soon as possible but i wanna be one of the best goal scorers and have crazy handles threw both my junior and Pro career 

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? This is my first time and i don’t really know any SHL players

no i haven’t 

i wish i had a belly like that

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2023, 01:29 PM by Josh Latreille. Edited 1 time in total.)

- Player Name: Josh Latreille

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen!

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? I found this site through a reddit post!

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): LTRLL68#4804

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I typically have about 18 hours a week to easily dedicate to this, I can find more or less time if necessary

- Is water wet? Water is not wet, the ocean is not wet, fire is not burnt

- What made you join the SHL? I love hockey, this seems like a very fun community of dedicated fans!

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I’m not preferential on this, if the opportunity arises I will take the time to think about what is best for my player 

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? I’m not aware of the HOF or legends of this league! I’m very excited to learn more about them

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Go Rockets Wink

- How do you feel about walruses? Big teef, strong bois 

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance? people gone do what people gone do 

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I have been rewatching the walking dead lately and loving it, and playing nhl obviously!

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Ive read a lot of great comics, I actually am in school to learn how to write because I’d like to write comics! I’m currently reading a hockey book called beauties and I've only read the start but it’s been great so far!

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? I want to be able to progress in my career in a fun way, and having each season go by in a month is really cool as it gives you the opportunity to progress quickly if you put the work in

I love Typhlosion, he’s a fire boi, he was the first EX i got as a kid, i started using others for a few years but a cyndaquil picked me as it’s master and i loved them all over again 

- What video games do you play? I play NHL mostly, a bit of dark souls, some five nights at freddy’s if i’m feeling risky 

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? I’d be a french bulldog, they wanna chill most of the time but get random spurts of energy, that’s me 

[Image: latrielle.png]
Sig. Graphic made by Ragnar

6 TPE for completing all the questions.

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)

Code:
- Player Name: Antoine Gauthier

- Position: RD

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Logan Clark

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): axtron#5700

Code:
- How many hours a week do you usually have free? Anytime after 4 PM EST

- Is water wet? Yes

- What made you join the SHL? My love for hockey

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I would like to play a while in the Juniors because the big league is scary

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? I'm still technically new so IDK anyone

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Kelowna Rockets WHL team ofc

- How do you feel about walruses? They have nice tusks

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance? Good(idfk what it is)

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I'm playing rugby. I recently joined a rugby club.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) I hate reading

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Locker Rooms!

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Gengar because he looks cool and I love purple

- What video games do you play? Mainly Rainbow Six Siege right now

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? rottweiler because I wanna be a tough dawg and a family dog cause I love family 

- Player Name: Austin Doumakis

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Through a friend

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Sniperman77#5325

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

- Is water wet? Water is not wet, it wets things, the same way fire is not burned but burns things.

- What made you join the SHL? My friend mention it, I was like cool lets do it

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm not in any particular rush, I just want to develop my player into a stud

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? No clue

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? My family wants to move to Kelowna, so yes

- How do you feel about walruses? I have never had a feeling about walruses

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance? If everyone is tolerant, then wouldn't that mean there are no intolerant people, meaning we don't need to be intolerant of their intolerance since it doesn't even exist 

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Recently got back into chess since its been super popular on youtube and tiktok recently, and its super easy to play while I'm at work

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Probably Hunger games: catching fire, all around banger

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Winning some hardware

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Garchomp, because it looks cool, is super good in the competitive format, and is super good during in game playthroughs (both main series and rom hacks/fan games)

- What video games do you play? A lot, lots of pokemon, but i try to branch out and play other things as well. I mostly play third person action/adventure games, or really story focused games, my favourites being the god of war franchise and TLOU (first one). I'm currently playing through bloodborne for the first time

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? My family has 2 black labs, so ill stick with them

01-06-2023, 11:26 PMjay2233 Wrote: ONLY S69 SMJHL Rookies (S70 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT. This is NOT for people who are getting drafted into the SHL (S68 SHL Draftees).

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

6 TPE for completing all the questions.

SMJHL HO Questions (5 Questions)

Code:
- Player Name: Don Aven

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Nope

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? I Googled hockey sim league

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Novanod#4258

Code:
- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Hard to say 6+ for now

- Is water wet? Yes

- What made you join the SHL? The sim engine

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I wanna be called up asap

- If you can pick any SHL players who have ever played, what does your dream starting line up look like? G-Timo Haas D-Alexis Metzler D-Jason Due C-Jason Visser RW-Teddy Cuddles LW-Kain Webb

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Heard about it? I've been there, I've seen their team against my team dozens of times.

- How do you feel about walruses? Walruses are pretty cool

- What are your thoughts on the paradox of tolerance? It's somewhat true. People who are nice are are taken advantage of, so it's kind of like that?

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I've been into horror media lately.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) It's really hard for me to pick just one. Maybe The Hobbit, I'm a fan of the LoTR movies so I liked that book alot.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Decent people.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Mudkip, was my very fisrt Pokemon

- What video games do you play? Many, mostly FGO, Dokkan battle right now. I really like OW2, LoL, MGS, and Zelda

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? A husky because I like the cold

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.

Deadline: The start of the S69 SMJHL draft