Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #189! Christmas Vapes and Quarter Pipes

please split pay between Bonk and Slappy

After a delay of several weeks due to holidays and general laziness, BSH is back with episode 189. We are deeply indebted to @Avakael @enigmatic and @Steelhead77 for questions, comments and bringing life to our show.

We talk draft, and look briefly at the J season, but mostly just ramble on semi coherently for a good ninety minutes.

Here is the Big Slappy Hour #189!

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-189

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Thanks for the episode! The best Christmas I can think of personally is the one where I got a bodyboard (or boogie board as they're known more commonly here). I remember that one mostly because I got an enormous pile of gifts that year. I would have definitely received better gifts, but I'm pretty sure all the notable ones were for my birthday. I'll take a look at these bands too.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]