Create Account

S69 Offseason

Congratulations to the Seattle Argonauts Argonauts for winning the Challenge Cup, and the Detroit Falcons Falcons for winning the 4 Star Cup!

From there, as this is the start of the new season (S69) (as of 12pm EST on 1/9/2023)

-Any TPE Claims you still have from S67 you cannot claim

- Any player on an expiring SHL contract will officially become a Free Agent and can sign with any team. SMJHL contracts will expire at 11am Eastern the day after the SMJHL Entry Draft.

- Any player with 1 season remaining on their current contract can sign a contract extension starting today

- Personal Coaching for the previous season (S68) can no longer be purchased, Personal Coaching for the current season (S69) can now be purchased

On Behalf of SHL HO

-WBF

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-08-2023, 09:07 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Congratulations to the Seattle Argonauts Argonauts for winning the Challenge Cup, and the Detroit Falcons Falcons for winning the 4 Star Cup!

From there, as this is the start of the new season (S69) (as of 12pm EST on 1/9/2023)

- Any player on an expiring SHL contract will officially become a Free Agent and can sign with any team. SMJHL contracts will expire at 11am Eastern the day after the SMJHL Entry Draft.

- Any player with 1 season remaining on their current contract can sign a contract extension starting today

- Personal Coaching for the previous season (S68) can no longer be purchased, Personal Coaching for the current season (S69) can now be purchased

On Behalf of SHL HO

-WBF

Suck on my toes idiot

01-08-2023, 09:07 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Congratulations to the Seattle Argonauts Argonauts for winning the Challenge Cup, and the Detroit Falcons Falcons for winning the 4 Star Cup!

On Behalf of SHL HO

-WBF

shut up nerd

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

01-08-2023, 09:14 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:

On Behalf of SHL HO

-WBF

Suck on my toes idiot

All of them?

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

nice

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Skree

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

01-08-2023, 09:43 PMRangerjase Wrote:
01-08-2023, 09:14 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: Suck on my toes idiot

All of them?

Yes

01-09-2023, 03:26 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
01-08-2023, 09:43 PMRangerjase Wrote: All of them?

Yes

I think i'm in too deep Interview

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

01-08-2023, 10:26 PMG2019 Wrote: Skree

You say that but all I hear is a Seagull choking.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

nice

01-09-2023, 05:20 PMRangerjase Wrote:
01-09-2023, 03:26 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: Yes

I think i'm in too deep Interview

its the whole foot now