Create Account

Latino rocket debating for a return
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2023, 11:03 PM by Jeffsan21. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jeff Santiago, the latino rocket is thinking about coming back to this league after about a year hiatus. After being an ambassador for Latin American countries and the Caribbean to play hockey, yo boy is back. I know I didn't have much to prove in this league (because I have a life and ADHD and depression is a pain in the ass) but I'm considering making a return. what team you think I would land? What build should I use? what do you guys think  Hmm
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2023, 09:55 PM by TheGreatToeJam. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey Jeffsan21,

I'm going to move this into invalid media as it doesn't quite follow the SHL Media Rules, however if you're looking for help you can review the Rookie Materials threads and join the SHL discord and there will be plenty of people there that can point you in the right direction.

Best of luck, I hope to see you around!

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]