Create Account

Where I would like to go in the draft (2x draft week)

Hi everyone!

If you are expecting in-depth analyses of all SMJHL teams here, you can probably stop reading. I'm not going to rank teams either. Instead I'll describe my ideal team and if you - as a GM or scout - think this sounds like your team, good, let's talk. Otherwise, please don't draft me.

First of all what will you (potentially) get?
  • a goalie (duh...)
  • activity 
  • league experience and connections
  • probably the second(?) biggest bank account after Luke
  • coffee and food discussions
  • if I have time, draft sigs for the team
What am I looking for?
  1. I would like to be on a team that is interested in both me as a user and of course in my player.
  2. I would like a team with a good locker room, because that part is something we users can control and shape while the sim sometimes simply does what it wants. I'm not primarily interested in winning, if it comes as an extra - great!
  3. I don't care if I get picked first overall or 69th overall (do we even have that many picks?). A LR fit is much more important than draft positions. However, I can see myself going somewhere in the first round, probably.
  4. I would like to be on a team with friendly people (subjective, I know) and involved GMs. Neither a dead LR nor a hyperactive one is ideal, something in the middle would be great. Of course any kind of acticity, even hyperactivity, is always better than a dead LR; I've seen both. Having alumni around is always a good sign for a good LR atmosphere, too.
  5. I would like to be on a team that discusses these aspects with me in detail before the draft. You never know what you might learn about each other if you can't talk first. So if you don't scout me, don't draft me! I keep my own scouting files about teams.
  6. I'm open to being a backup for a season or so, but I can also be a starter right away. 
  7. I'm open to management telling me how to build my player, but I can also do it independently. I've done it before after all.
Some teams have already talked to me and they know all of this already, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to put it out there before the draft. Thanks for reading.

P.S. If you missed my player's introduction article, that can still be found here. And of course my (rather long) retirement story.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

We could be a powerhouse Carpy

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

The amount of money you two could throw at graphics for a team. Obscene

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]