Create Account

FHM Tactics Calculator v3.1.0.3

01-12-2023, 10:22 PMMcGriddy10 Wrote: Thank you for helping me!
You’re welcome

It was mentioned that some of the attribute numbers were being imported incorrectly. This was due to a change on the import sheet where the attribute locations had been changed. This has been corrected as of today 1-21-23. New version at same link 3.0.1

Pretty awesome! Great job on this

[Image: Wally.png]

Just curious - is there any way this can be used or adjusted for WJC/IIHF as well?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

02-18-2023, 05:17 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Just curious - is there any way this can be used or adjusted for WJC/IIHF as well?

It can yes though that one may be a little more tricky due to international transfers.  I’ll work on one though

First post updated.

Version update to 3.1.0 - Portal Edition

Changelog:
Code:
-Removed player page references

-Included portal page API

-Added dynamic league & team selection at top of global tactics

-added dynamic API call to utilize league/team selections on globals page (thanks Bromanov)

-Known issues:
DIV/0 error on PP Drop Back/Overload Formulas

Patch Update:  3.1.0.1 - Corrected incorrect column reference in API call.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2023, 10:56 PM by maxwellaa697. Edited 1 time in total.)

Considering Great Falls came in dead last this past season, complete answer, but it is more of a guide to help a GM or Co-GM or a coach make a better tactical decision.  I'm sure part of the mix-bag of results I've gotten with it comes entirely from my lack of full tactical understanding and I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that there are members of this community who are insanely good at understanding tactics.
pikashow download

10-18-2023, 02:48 AMmaxwellaa697 Wrote: Considering Great Falls came in dead last this past season, complete answer, but it is more of a guide to help a GM or Co-GM or a coach make a better tactical decision.  I'm sure part of the mix-bag of results I've gotten with it comes entirely from my lack of full tactical understanding and I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that there are members of this community who are insanely good at understanding tactics.

The placement of GFG has crap all to do with it.

The calculator was designed all the way back in FHM6, and carried over into FHM8 since attributes match to help guide, but not force, decision making for GM's.   There's a huge gap between GM's who know the game well and can build teams well, and people who know F-All about the game but like to GM anyway.  The intention was to help bridge the gap.

There are many teams out there that reference this, or have taken this and adjusted it for their teams and perform well.

10-18-2023, 02:48 AMmaxwellaa697 Wrote: Considering Great Falls came in dead last this past season, complete answer, but it is more of a guide to help a GM or Co-GM or a coach make a better tactical decision.  I'm sure part of the mix-bag of results I've gotten with it comes entirely from my lack of full tactical understanding and I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that there are members of this community who are insanely good at understanding tactics.

Welcome to the league! If you need help building a player, let me or one of the other rookie mentors know!

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Who forgot to switch from their multi

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

10-18-2023, 01:56 PMSburbine Wrote: Who forgot to switch from their multi

WHOEVER SMELT IT DEALT IT!

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Update Patch 3.1.0.2

3.1.0.2 - Corrected DB reference for player calls.  Hid unecessary rows for unused 4th line.

Version 3.1.0.3 out now.

Code:
12/5/23 - 3.1.0.3 - Modified attribute headers for reference calls.  Corrected issue with shifted columns from api call.

Code:
3.1.0.4 - Corrected API Call with Luke's Help to remove duplicate player entries.

Thanks again @luke