Create Account

FHN POST DRAFT COVERAGE OF 69ING TIME FOR MY MOMS SPINGE BATH DONE
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2023, 10:52 PM by Fitted2106. Edited 3 times in total.)

We welcome u back to another season of michael fitted prediction hopes concern flaterys and other typos that will lead me to leading an insurrection against the media graders who just like SHN and hockey talk tonight are nothing more then the fake news mafia that tries to silence censor and hold down the beautiful and wonderful journalists at the Bigly and more supernatural FHN workers who unlike democrats and Republicans support workers rights and allow for typos among the serf class. It is with distinction Valor and over whleming hyperbole I introduce this seasons 69ing draft class the shl in only a way that my father the one and only Julius Cesar could be proud. I would like to take a moment of silence for the homeboy Soulja slim. [Moment passes] as you all know there were good people on both sides of the fhm and simont riot that happened back before the media graders became apart of the fake news mafia Jim Acosta even had an email leak that said from our own NOUR. AND I QUOTE. [ NEVER PAY FITTED IN FULL AS HIS GRADE LEVEL IS NOT EVEN 6. IT IS WITH THIS TYPE OF ELEITSM THAT I SAY NOW TO ALL THOSW WHO FEEL QUUELCHED MINISCULE STOOD ON OR EVEN EVAPORATED TO STAND UP AND JOI. THE FHN MASSES IN NAMGING THE DRUM OF FREEDOM FOR THOSE OF US FEELI G SHORTED.

1. Monarchs Minnesota Monarchs - Luca Pane

This one here adds a lot of panini to the panini's you know like if you're trying to make pasta but you needed a Pan but Lucas there to be the man I'm pretty sure this guy's never met my dad my dad would have throw down the steps to the young age a little Guy like him needs to learn how the economy works and that's how it works my dad used to say it rolls down hill but on steps so you actually learn your lesson because f*** at heart's cause and if you don't want to be a big guy then I guess be pain like Max pain cause Luke is there and he don't give a f*** about not a g****** thing hopefully Minnesota can learn from this man that you don't make a dumb stadium like The Vikings when you play in cold weather you gotta be tough you can't be out there I want to be Randy moss and take cold pepper you gotta be tough you gotta be Dr Pepper when it's time for the storm and if you know what I mean then you know what I mean. Congrats to Mr. Number one though it's gotta be tough a lot of expectations for this guy you know and as my dad used to always say where the f***'s dinner right before I call the cops because you know mom will be scared but also when I called the cops my dog will get shot so how to stop calling the cops.

2. Barracuda Tampa Bay Barracuda - Johnny
It's f****** Tampa yo so every Tampa Peck will be m***** ******* m*********** as if Terry Brown Shaw's ghost incited violence on January 6th because we know the real story and that's the one that the fake news doesn't tell you and that's the tamp is going to win 17 straight challenge cups the fake nurse is always trying to deny Tampa it's time in the spotlight well I have a message for Jim Acosta and those hoaxers over at CNN get f***** p**** terry's ghost is here and also F****** little tile cause that little pig Never gave a f*** about nothing and it's time we get rid of it s*** this is a class war Tampa verse everybody yo m************ want to talk about South Beach well I'm tired I'm here talking with the south heat keep that blinky on me you can feel yeah you m************ aint ready for there Tampa common for 74 straight S57 to a million and yelling ready for g** d*** thing and you better have my rent money cause even though as I say abolish landlords cause we liven in your mind run free.

Wagner-Svenson

3. Panthers Los Angeles Panthers (via Steelhawks ) - Georg N'Zola

This guy right here does weaken work for pita yeah that's why the WF had to change their name to the WE cause of this guy that's why there's no more rock and stone cold that's why Internet websites are now Facebook and Instagram this guy completely ruined the nineties like please It back greatest era ever outside of Bill Clinton getting his d*** sucked while being A-war criminal just like every other president ever but we're not here to talk about that in the fake news media we're here to talk about f****** this guy becoming a panther right next door away no LA is not closed to Florida why am I thinking that hes by Tampa my bad that's Nickelodeon there in California in Florida man it's tough to be in this guy too many nights scream and Terry Bradshaw at the center of my lungs yeah the center of my lun is not the top is the center of the strongest part just like on a team when you play sadder you need a strong sadder just like shack was better than good But no one's dead No one ever wants to admit that though but I didn't hear this dude actually I was saying a Saturn back in the day which no 1 had I used to think the sagittarius But not this guy he had it all he had to f****** hold I didn't even get how you do that hes just crushing so that's exaggerated I used to tell my friends that it wasn't real but guess who's wrong Michael fitted again even if it's prime time 99 but it doesn't matter cause dimes and f****** charms also a fake f****** nose dude go go tell the f****** media greater to suck a big old d*** cause that's what they are they're Walmart greater staying even greater's no I'm saying

4. pride San Francisco Pride - Oskar Scholz

Other than hanging out with crocodillery this dude does some pretty good things crocodillery is actually better than crooked Hillary h*** yeah crooked Hillary this guy's best friend along with Jim Acosta they have assaulted FHN and it's great f****** reporting that it's never had a retractive story ever or basically the wikileaks of the SHL while this guy tolls around with 7 and the rest of the SHN guys that do nothing but broadcast fake news so just get give me the light and pass the sunshine or whatever Shawn Paul said you know not Samsung Shawn Paul Man let me tell you something we could be like Bobby Busch and his daddy but it don't stop there because today were hooligans and goofy goober on a pit stop express highway to greatness number 4 pucks rend to be OK but I'm not sure if this guy ever becomes more than a down the liner or maybe the cli tons and there crooked ways have him out in the dig shed

5. Aurora Winnipeg Aurora (via Panthers ) - Petr Vrána

This is one that could really set the franchise up long term you know this is a good true Patriot was a name like vrana you know hes like the best dude hes like the Frank Sinatra of kind of skating but also slapping women in the face we're bringing it right back to 1930 with this guy and we need this to kind of set a president here in the sal of membian man And dogs being dogs cause someone has to bark you know what I mean like we can't just have everything made into one tiny f****** I'm almost at the age right now where my balls touched the water and kind of sucks like God never thought it would be like this but here we are this is like an Eminem concert without 50 cent and I just want a dollar back but also scratch offs the sky doesn't little scratch offs and isn't degenerate uh the team's gonna really need to watch out this guy might be a liability later you never know it just never know what's guys like this one day great next day not and you know 5th pick whatever you know next time someone called Roman off his fiddlers on the Roman office in the chandeliers from the name ACF But my name aint Sia

6. pride San Francisco Pride (via Renegades ) - Peter Tingle
7. Inferno Atlanta Inferno (via Platoon ) - Billy Herrington
8. Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard - Antoine Beauregard
9. Wolfpack New England Wolfpack - Pork Tenderloin
10. Specters New Orleans Specters - Hugh Manius
11. Barracuda Tampa Bay Barracuda (via Patriotes ) - Jølñgüštrâädæviñçh DuBølk
12. Barracuda Tampa Bay Barracuda (via Forge ) - Klaes Ashford
13. Dragons Calgary Dragons - David Doug
14. Renegades Texas Renegades (via Stars) - Tiberius Kane
15. Renegades Texas Renegades (via Inferno) - Jack McCarthy
16. Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks (via Aurora) - Clint Clampton
17. pride San Francisco Pride (via syndicate) - Dusty Wilson
18. Stampede Buffalo Stampede - Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
19. Panthers Los Angeles Panthers (via pride) - Ray Alexander
20. Renegades Texas Renegades (via Argonauts) - James Dion

Ready to grade

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

i'll give you a conspiracy to rave about

01-14-2023, 06:24 PMFitted2106 Wrote: ........as I say abolish landlords cause we liven in your mind run free.

Wagner-Svenson

The comedic timing of this is impeccable

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]