Create Account

Look Out For The Latreille's (2x Media)
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2023, 02:38 PM by Duga. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello, I'd like to start by saying this won't be me talking about a team draft list or anything like that, but I will cover two players that will be able to make a huge impact on the league and I can see it developing already.
I would also like to say this is my first time in a league like this and I couldn't be happier with how it started, the second I joined I was welcomed by many players, coaches, and scouts. It was a truly warming feeling and I can't wait to get the draft started, it's been so cool talking with everyone and I can't wait.

I know these two, they want to be those players that every team wants, they want to be the player that coaches turn to in tough situations. They won't back down when it comes to easy or hard decisions and they will always help when they can.

Let us go ahead and start with the older brother, Josh. He may not be the tallest player nor the heaviest at 5 '9, 190 lbs but he surely knows how to use his body. There are multiple things you'd wanna know when going up against him but one thing is for sure, MOVE!! This kid hits like a truck, His Hockey IQ is off the charts, he can read plays inside and out it is mesmerizing. Every time you watch this kid play you learn more about his game. He can do so much for any team whether it's in a rebuild or ready to go for the cup he will be able to take on any challenge in his way with ease. The wheels he's got make it so hard to get out of his way and to get around him. He’s got you covered 9 times out of 10. Oh if you thought you got by him and are alone ha, try again because he’ll be chasing you down and he’ll catch you without you seeing or hearing a thing. Trust me it's something you don't wanna miss.

The biggest downside that he's been trying to work on is his shooting. It’s weak but he won't stop practicing until he proves that his shot is good enough and even then he’ll be pushing non-stop till he's known across the league.

Now to Kyle, This kid has one hell of a shot. It's mesmerizing the way he flicks his wrist and BOOM. He rifles that puck so fast it's to the point that if you blink you'll miss it. On another note, his speed is ridiculous, he goes coast to coast with ease. You must know his hands will embarrass defenders left and right without a doubt. The way he's able to combine his deking to make his shot faster and less readable is just beautiful.

The downside to Kyle's game would be his size. He’s on the smaller end, he’s 5 ’10, 175lbs. Although he's actually pretty good at laying the body, even some of the heavier guys get caught off guard by this and get taken down but he does try to avoid contact with bigger guys due to his size, which leads him to use his speed and agility to avoid the heavier players.

[Image: Duga.gif]
Sig made by - @Ragnar or @XxCL16xX (if you made one for me let me know ill tag you)

Nice to see that both of you enjoy the league so far!

Good luck at the draft tonight.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]