Create Account

S69 PT #0: City Planner January 22nd @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Melvin would want to create a unique combination of nature and cold mixing with that of a hockey game. After all, being a moose he would love nothing more than to be surrounded by trees. To start, making an incredibly large park with plenty of trees, open spaces, and walking paths would be key. Not to mention the outdoor hockey arenas, as well as marshy water where Melvin would be able to go for a dip every once in awhile and take in some key trees. While it would be ideal to have the ice arena open all year long, we know it is not necessarily possible or cost effective. Additionally, Melvin would look to bring in his Swedish heritage by having a few SCandinavian restaurants there to sell traditional Swedish dishes. Like Ikea cafes but with more variety. That said, having an Ikea on the corner would also be ideal for great furniture and lovely cuisine.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Written Task:  So where do you live while the season is actually going on? In a condo near the arena? Is your current team the place you've been for a long time? Do you have a permanent home there? Either way, what does it look like? What kind of living situation does your player prefer and why? If they've been traded or signed to a new team or moved from the SMJHL to the SHL at any point, talk about what the move was like! How did they go about choosing a new place to live? (150+ words)

Well on a regular basis during the offseason I return home back to Quebec for a few months and I stay in my old room with my parents and enjoy the little time that I get with them but during the regular season, I like to rent an apartment with the boys. Last season I roomed with Sea Jebus, Aleman, Lutz and Valieva and we had an absolute blast! The fridge was always stocked full of beer, a whole room was dedicated to being a workout spot, everyone had their own bedroom and it was utterly affordable due to all of us splitting it! I gotta admit if I could I would live alone but other than my "Brothers" (teammates) I don't really have any friends out here in Kelowna and that'd be a lonely life living on your own and no one wants to be that guy, so I think this being my last season in Kelowna I think I'll really enjoy the amazing apartment we all rent together and make it the best of times.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 06:51 PM by McGriddy10. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:

Code:
Written Task:  So where do you live while the season is actually going on? In a condo near the arena? Is your current team the place you've been for a long time? Do you have a permanent home there? Either way, what does it look like? What kind of living situation does your player prefer and why? If they've been traded or signed to a new team or moved from the SMJHL to the SHL at any point, talk about what the move was like! How did they go about choosing a new place to live? (150+ words)

During the season Patrice Bergeron lives in his studio apartment in the heart of Bangor, Maine. He has been living here since he joined the Timber last season. Bergeron lives with his dog Patty. Bergy's apartment is 5 miles from the arena, so he can walk or ride his bike to reduce his carbon emissions. Luckily Patrice has a healthy amount of money because his parents set him up financially, so he can enjoy life in Maine. Although, at the end of his time in Maine, Patrice is moving to Dallas, Texas to a nice 4-bedroom home to support his wife, son, and their dog.

The apartment is only $500 dollars a month in rent, which Patrice pays at the beginning of the month so he can enjoy life with his wonderful teammates. He often hosts Game Nights with his teammates where they all play video games to build team morale as Maine is vying for another Four-Star Cup.

Code:
159 Words

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2023, 07:12 PM by Ferda. Edited 1 time in total.)

Code:
Written Task:  So where do you live while the season is actually going on? In a condo near the arena? Is your current team the place you've been for a long time? Do you have a permanent home there? Either way, what does it look like? What kind of living situation does your player prefer and why? If they've been traded or signed to a new team or moved from the SMJHL to the SHL at any point, talk about what the move was like! How did they go about choosing a new place to live? (150+ words)

Billy Herrington, a hockey player for the Detroit Falcons of the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League (SMJHL), during the off-season, retreats to his peaceful sanctuary in the form of a temple hidden deep in the forests of Japan. This temple serves as his permanent home, where he finds serenity and tranquility, away from the hustle and bustle of the city and the demanding nature of his profession. The temple, surrounded by lush greenery and the sound of birds chirping, provides the perfect environment for him to unwind and recharge after a long and grueling season. The temple is not just a place of residence for Billy but also serves as a training ground and a place for meditation. He uses the peaceful and secluded location to focus on improving his physical and mental game. The temple's traditional Japanese architecture and design, along with the serene atmosphere, help him to reconnect with his spiritual side, which he believes is essential for achieving a balance in his life. Billy has always had an interest in Japanese culture and tradition, and living in the temple allows him to immerse himself in it fully. The temple's resident monks have become like family to him, and he often seeks their guidance and wisdom. Their teachings have helped him to find balance and perspective in his life, both on and off the ice. Billy wouldn't trade his peaceful sanctuary for anything, it's his sanctuary where he can escape the world and focus on himself, and his game. The temple has become an integral part of his life and has helped him to become the player, and person he is today.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

PBE affiliate

Its about time that Pengu got the respect he deserves! he's been yelling to anyone who would listen that this city just isn't wet enough. You see, Chicago is a landlocked city and Pengu is a Penguin. What does he need? He needs water, snow, ice, the works! So now that he's been given the job of city planner he has decided that he is turning the city around the Syndicate arena into a canal system full of salt water and yummy fishes! With this plan in mind the penguin could go swimming and fishing whenever he wants and provide his teammates with yummy sustenance while he's at it. He would also install tons of snow machines because penguins love to slip and slide in the cold slippery stuff. It would be a permanent winter wonderland for Pengu and anyone who questioned him would be forced to shovel snow so Pengu's teammates could still get to the arena easily! All serve emperor, I mean city planner, Pengu.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

During the season I live in the same place as the offseason, my home in Newfoundland. After being drafted I decided to fully commit and moved the to island of funny talking Canadians. Got screeched in and am now fully a part of the community. It's not a big place, but its pretty cheap out here so I could afford it on my pittance of a J salary. It is nice being around the rink during the season. Short commute, friendly neighbours, nice local bar. The problem can be after I have a bad game, the locals give can give me a hard time about it. I am ok with that because even in the freezing snow and ice they are always willing to help me out. The smell of the ocean always being around is great as well, and you can't beat some of the hikes around and the huge tides that come in. I feel I will live here until at least I am called up to the SHL, and depending how that goes might move closer my new home arena, as that is how I like it.
192 words

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Player Prompt:

When I was in Los Angeles, I stayed in a quiet neighbourhood just outside the city. I liked being able to go somewhere quiet after games and practices, but also away from the city so that when I ventured there on off nights, it felt more special. I found this set up to work very well for me, but when I got traded to Toronto, I had to leave that situation behind.

When I heard I was getting moved to the North Stars I was excited. I was born just outside Toronto so I was basically going home in the twilight of my career. I knew exactly where I would end up when I got there too. I went back to my hometown and bought a house very close to my childhood home. It was a dream for me to be able to do that and I finally had my chance. I'm back home and still close to the practice facilities and the arena. Best way to finish off my career.

(171 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

pt pass

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

PLAYER PROMPT

Petr lives in a sensory deprivation tank at the rink. Every minute spent in transit is another minute lost in training and exercise. Living at the rink is the ultimate convenience as Petr hits the ice and train in the attached fitness facilities. On the bright side, the fact it is just a tank makes it very portable easy to store in whatever home rink Petr plays in. In the end, it is just a box. Petr requires only enough sleep as is absolutely necessary and healthy, his quarters reflect that stark need. Spartan, you might call it. There is nothing else that Petr travels with and makes part of his home other than the aforementioned box. What is most important is the facilities which become his home, as after all Petr's home is the rink, and Petr lives on the ice. Petr was made for hockey, so hockey is what he'll always feel most comfortable with.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

[Image: hamilton-lofts.png]

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

This awesome because I would honestly choose a gated community. I think that it is quite the place where you and the other people that live there can live in piece. Nobody can mess with you unless you give them the key code. And it's very quiet which I like no busy roads no trains. Just honestly nice and peaceful which I like to have that side of live. Any parks yes close by along the way to get in. I would love a pool as well I love to swim so yeah that would be awesome as well but yeah that's about it for me as much as dull as that is its very awesome.  I love those community's and I hope you do to for me it's very easy to go about my day without someone bothering me or potentially bothering other people as well small little place where nothing barely happens

150 words

[Image: 4QBvJ1Q.png]

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Peter Tingle will be making his return to Maine this season. Last season he bunked with defensmen Toasty! This season however, Peter will be moving into his own crib. He plans on being in Maine for a couple seasons so the time to move into his own place is now.

Peter spent all off-season looking for a new home and has finally made a decision. He loves spending his time out in the wilderness. He’s currently leasing a 2 bedroom cabin located a few miles off the main highway that drives through this area. The exterior is exactly what you’d expect a log cabin to look like but the interior is where the magic is. It’s an excellent blend of modern living without losing that outdoors vibe to it. Peters girlfriend MJ has a knack for interior design and will do an amazing job making it feel like home. It’s only a 30 minute drive from the rink which is a perfect enough distance for Peter to forget about a hard day once he gets home.

So where do you live while the season is actually going on? In a condo near the arena? Is your current team the place you've been for a long time? Do you have a permanent home there? Either way, what does it look like? What kind of living situation does your player prefer and why? If they've been traded or signed to a new team or moved from the SMJHL to the SHL at any point, talk about what the move was like! How did they go about choosing a new place to live? (150+ words)

When Ray got drafted to Yukon, it was a bit of a move, and with how remote of a place Yukon is, It was definitely in my interest to find permanent housing just because the market up in Yukon isn't super high demand, and I figured that even if I'm traded, that the housing wasn't absurdly expensive, that it would be a worthwhile purchase, and with the a house very close to our rink being put on sale very recently, Ray knew that he had to take advantage of this opportunity, and ended up buying a house much sooner than was expected coming into the league for my first season, and Ray is obviously looking to be a mainstay in Yukon, after settling in, the team is looking up after the draft, and Ray having a permanent home there until further notice, things are looking very good for Ray
[152 words]

[Image: image.png?ex=6609a4ec&is=65f72fec&hm=dc3...621ee4a47&]

[Image: gdppv5N.png]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]