Create Account

S69 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Hi, I'm Alekss Ivanova and the only cool thing about me is that I've spent thousands of dollars on hockey cards in the last three months. It has become an addiction but it's okay because just like I tell my girlfriend... they're really an "investment".

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Hey I'm narb or Ryan or whatever you'd like to call me I respond to whatever. Not really new but I've been back and forth on activity quite a bit, but ready to give it a true go this time around now that I'm established in a new city. I work in finance and make the greatest grilled cheeses on the planet (verified by FactCheckers).

[Image: I1sSxD7.gif]

Everyone calls me BW, most know me but if you dont hello. Hate speech and general bigotry doesnt fly with me, I try to love everyone and can be kinda bitchy if im stressed. I love to craft in my spare time or socialize on discord. Feel free to hmu at Badwolf #4346

Oh and im married to another site user, but its more fun if you guess.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2023, 04:38 AM by Yagoyi.)

I am Yagoyi and I am here to turn Wednesday Addams into a top SHL player. I'm also a college student majoring in geography. I hope to dedicate my working life toward making the world a better place.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

I am not a big hockey fan. I just watch hockey with @TheSparkyDee, we watch Detroit Red Wings. I do like to go to hockey games for the hitting and fighting.

Hello SMJHL! This is my second go-around in the league and I can't wait to get back involved! I love sim leagues and I'm looking forward to getting involved with the J community again! Maybe this time I will successfully get into Hockey  Hmm

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

My player, Curious Betsy, is wanted in multiple different US states for crimes including but not limited to; arson, breaking and entering, hit and run, vehicular manslaughter, theft, and many more!

Hi!!! I'm orangie!!! I joined while I was on break from college, so I had free time to keep up to date! Once I go back soon, I'll try my best to stay up to date and participate in meeting friends! I'm an Asian Studies major with a plan to study abroad sometime during one of these summers!

Hello, I am Estovich, long time hockey fan, Capitals supporter, Tom Wilson apologist and when NHL schedeuling allows student. I am looking forward to getting to know the community and some time on Ice.

Hey I’m sinister and kind of funny but I don’t even watch hockey or play. I just love sim leagues and this one is very fun and has gotten me to know hockey better.

Hello, i an RedCapeDiver, or RCD, or RedCape, whichever you want to call me
Iliket Urtles is my 2nd player. with my previous player Adam Scianna having played for Kelowna in the SMHJL and Texas for the SHL. He won 2 SHL Cups with Texas and 1 Gold Medal with Norway
Im excited to be back in the SHL and hang out with you all again

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I'm Austin Doumakis, like a dingus I used my real name since I couldn't think of anything cool. Something interesting about me is that one time when I was a kid I had beef with this girl so I catfished some dude online and gave him her phone number instead, not my finest moment. A more positive thing is that I was once chosen by my school to participate in a competition where we had to make cardboard boats that could cross an Olympic size swimming pool.