Create Account

S69 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Hey, Flash here. Not my first trip around the Sun, WVHII is my fourth player in the SHL in about 4 years on the site. Really want to see this one through, so I'm looking forward to a long and fun career with this one! Go Knight go!

Hey there, my name is Jeff. Yes, I named my player after myself. I find that a little more fun. I'm an older guy that has been playing video games and hockey for most of my life and only recently stumbled upon these sorts of leagues where you control one player and am having a lot of fun in the PBE so figured I'd fire up a player in my favourite sport!

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: 1I2bN7C.png]

uh i am GA king of toxicity that isnt over the line. I havent been suspended which is a shock to half the league. my last player won 5 cups but half the league would say i have none.

I'm Reno but y'all probably already knew that. I'm the guy who wrote PT's for Evgeni Petrov that made you question on if I was actually insane or not. Now I get a chance to be normal and make a character who blocks the shots before they get to the goalie.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Hi Im Joey, my player Shorsey Wobet was drafted last night to the Colorado Raptors. Im in Columbus, Ohio, though my parents actually live in Colorado so this works out. Huge CBJ and Kraken fan IRL. Im flying out to Seattle next week to watch them destroy CBJ. Im a full time Software Engineer for a company in New York, I have 4 kids all of which are under 6 years old. Im an open book, feel free to hit me up in Discord I can talk your ear off about shit you probably dont care too much about. <3
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2023, 12:36 AM by TheNextGreatOne. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hi, I'm TheNextGreatOne, AKA TNGO. I'm a recreate who hasn't been around for a few years. This is my third player, the previous one didn't last too long because my computer self destructed and it took a while to get a replacement. But my first one, was when I would make my "legacy" in SHL, doing basically everything over the 3 years I was active, from Co-GMing Prince George (now Anchorage) to being PT director, and coming up with the PT claim thread (I'm a failure outside of that, that's why I cling onto it, ok). And I once worked on an arcade soccer game as a programmer.

RIP Mac & 701

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 09:54 AM by Grum. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey my name is Grum or Grummy or Grumathan. My current player is Daniel Grumathan (not actually my name btw which I guess can be my interesting fact?) and my last player was Nicholas Owens, who was a part of the s51 draft class.

EmoLeBron checking in. Found this league through the Blue Jackets reddit and am a part of the recent flood of CBJ-fan players. I hold season tickets to the Jackets and am happily married with two kids. These two things basically take up my life at the moment. I'm into video games, mainly sports management games like Football Manager, FHM, OOTP, etc.

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

Hi i'm dankoa and I spend too much time on this site. I guess an interesting fact about me is that I'm currently training to run a marathon? First time doing one after a couple half marathons so interested to see how I end up doing with that one in April!

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 12:11 PM by hockeyfan.)

Hello, I am Ace Lightning. There were 25 players taken ahead of Ace Lightning in the S69 SMJHL Entry Draft. Ace Lightning will not forget this. Also I cannot each cheese.

I'm Jiggly. I like anime. I used to be a semi-pro sports journalist covering soccer, but then I decided to go to film school instead. So I'm there now. I've got a semester left. And I like anime.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Ive been here before, not my first time, but you can call me new still after retiring at such a young age with my first player, so technically I am. A few things about me, i'm a student in High School, play Minor Hockey, and a very classic Canadian. Have a good day yall! 

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]

Yo, I'm Dom. I'm afraid of chickens, I have unusually small feet, and I can solve a Rubik's cube in under a minute.

Hi I’m Tony Soprano and I did construction before a late career change. I love pasta and I definitely have the makings of a varsity athlete… despite what anyone says.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Hey all, took a few seasons off but couldn't stay away! I'm JR, and I've been in the league for almost 7 years. I GMed one team or another for nearly 6 of those years, most of that time with Baltimore. I've won many cups in both leagues, but I've yet to win a 4star as a player, so I'm hoping we can achieve that this time around!