Create Account

Lance Googoo - 59RW

I apologize for my inactivity here. I tend to spend more of my time on discord than I do on a browser.

But I will make myself an entrance and talk about the type of player I am and let you understand me.

I am from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. I was once asked if I were to copy an NHL player's moves and playstyle who would it be, thinking of the millions of NHL players I stuck with one of my favourites Brad Marchand the reasoning? He may seem like a player who is greedy and doesn't care about the safety of others however that, is not at all like him. Marchand is a great teammate to play with, he sets up good goals and sometimes has to play a little aggressively to make the correct play. A few years ago he may have slew footed and gone for some sucker hits but he has known to change his ways just like me.

And if I like a team I would make sure to help out as much as I can to help the team to win. So if you wanna know what kind of a player I am, there you go I am a team player.

[Image: a8Nbwhk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Sig Credit: Enigmatic

Welcome! if you arent in the rookie discord already I would suggest joining that. its the perfect time to come back! Hope you enjoy the SHL

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]