Create Account

Hired: SMJHL HO (3) & SMJHL Interns (2)
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2023, 10:47 PM by ACapitalChicago. Edited 2 times in total.)

Howdy howdy, happy new season and happy post-holidays!

As is tradition, we have 2 open Intern positions with a term of 1 season each. Huge shoutouts to our previous Interns @lore & @NYR73! They were both absolutely fantastic Interns and we appreciate all their hard work, and know they're gonna be regular faces around the League! For this position, applicants selected will be the primary people responsible for approving incoming new players, notifying newly created players of immediate build recommendations when necessary, and announcing approved players to the SMJHL GMs. Applicants in their applications should explain who they are, why they are applying, what skills or experience they bring to the table, and a confirmation or explanation of their ability to approve new players.

This season there are 3 available J Head Office positions, with a term of 2 seasons. The terms of @Katth, @Ace, & @Massive Coiler are all up this season! They are all more than welcome to reapply should they wish. Regardless, those applying for SMJHL HO should be willing to be responsible for constant discussion on maintaining and improving the Juniors league. This includes developing ideas on how to improve the J, clarifying the rule book when necessary, running the SMJHL draft, and other administrative tasks that arise. Applicants should detail their interest in how they think the J could improve and how they wish to follow through on those ideas, alongside providing any past experiences you might have that would help your application.

Applicants may apply for one position, the other, or both, if you so choose.

Should you have any questions or wish to submit an application, please reach out to myself @ACapitalChicago here on the forums, or on Discord at ACapitalChicago#7196.

Applications are due Saturday, January 21st, at 11:59 PM PST

Pay for an Intern is $2mil a season, with an additional $100k per player approved, with a 1 season term.

Pay for HO is $8mil & a CW PT Pass each season with a 2 season term.

Applicants should also consider viewing the Applications Guide!

Congratulations to our newest interns: @Froste39 & @Seany148!

And welcome back to J HO @Ace! Now, due to the nature of not having a J Co-Commish, it's possible for us to have ties with 6 members and myself tiebreaking. However, this round of applications we received an absolutely astounding group of quality apps. As such we viewed it as beneficial to the J to hire all of them. So without further delay, welcome aboard (and back for some) to @notorioustig, @Toast, & @TheDangaZone!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Thanks @ACapitalChicago for giving me a chance to make an impact on the league by being a member of HO. It was a great experience and I've learned alot from the backroom of the SMJHL. I will not be re-applying, but I urge anyone that wants to be a part of something bigger and make sure the league runs smoothly to apply.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Applied.

[Image: Nevada-Froste.jpg][Image: froste.png]
Signatures by myself and Ragnar

Congratulations to our newest interns: @Froste39 & @Seany148!

And welcome back to J HO @Ace! Now, due to the nature of not having a J Co-Commish, it's possible for us to have ties with 6 members and myself tiebreaking. However, this round of applications we received an absolutely astounding group of quality apps. As such we viewed it as beneficial to the J to hire all of them. So without further delay, welcome aboard (and back for some) to @notorioustig, @Toast, & @TheDangaZone!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Congrats to notorioustig, Toast, TheDangaZone! hope you enjoy the challenge!
Congrats to the kids ! Froste39 & Seany148! hope you have a lot of peeps to approve

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

LETS GO FROSTE

HYPED

[Image: Nevada-Froste.jpg][Image: froste.png]
Signatures by myself and Ragnar

Thank you for the opportunity, can't wait to be more implicated in the league!!

applied

[Image: sobchak.png]