Create Account

Thank you

Woke up to a bunch of messages in support and was confused for a bit until I read the source they were from. Instead of having to respond to every one individually through the course of today as people wake up, I just wanna say that I appreciate this league so damn much. It’s unfortunately nothing I haven’t read before (although it hasn’t been directed at me like that before), but it won’t stop me being out and proud (and in revenge being even gayer). Sending love to anyone else who got caught in the crossfire. We’re safe now.

To the LGBTQ+ people on the site: nothing’s going to change who we are and what we do. I’ve had the chance to meet some of you bonding over this common community and it’s been a pleasure every time.

Spending the last 3 years here has been amazing and I love y’all. Looking forward to many more happy returns.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

You're a fantastic user, Boom!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

<3

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

01-16-2023, 10:51 AMRenoJacksonHS Wrote: <3
haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate <3

Keep being awesome boom!

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

I'm glad you're here, Boom. I'm glad our community is the kind of place where you and so many other people can be here.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

01-16-2023, 11:03 AMRAmenAmen Wrote: Keep being awesome boom!
you too!

love love love

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2023, 11:47 AM by sarah.)

prefacing, i am not a shl person really, tried this league, couldn't stick to it, far far more of a pbe person since baseball is my first sport love. i don't really know you that well myself, but i am a transfem as well, and theres nothing that pisses me off than seeing someone take the shit out of people for trying to be themselves and live their lives. i wish for no one to get what you have received today, reading the entire thing chills was bonechilling, yet none of the language i've seen isn't stuff i've never seen before and that's the sad part.

i am so sorry you had to go through all of that, but i am also happy that you've found comfort in the amount of actually accepting people here that have come to support you during these times. the sim league community has truly been an accepting place, i haven't really had issues in sim leagues even as i freely speak and broadcast (voice training SUCKS) and despite ALL of the elements to my identity (chinese-canadian, bisexual, etc), but I'm well aware of all the terrible elements and bigotry that may seep through and unfortunately this is what you had to deal with today.

lgbtq+ of sim leagues unite. fuck the bigots and the oppressors. let us live our lives in acceptance, and we won't come after you. i have been nothing but happy with my life decisions since i realized myself more than 3 years ago. stay out loud and proud, and trans lives matter.

01-16-2023, 11:47 AMsarah Wrote: prefacing, i am not a shl person really, tried this league, couldn't stick to it, far far more of a pbe person since baseball is my first sport love. i don't really know you that well myself, but i am a transfem as well, and theres nothing that pisses me off than seeing someone take the shit out of people for trying to be themselves and live their lives. i wish for no one to get what you have received today, reading the entire thing chills was bonechilling, yet none of the language i've seen isn't stuff i've never seen before and that's the sad part.

i am so sorry you had to go through all of that, but i am also happy that you've found comfort in the amount of actually accepting people here that have come to support you during these times. the sim league community has truly been an accepting place, i haven't really had issues in sim leagues even as i freely speak and broadcast (voice training SUCKS) and despite ALL of the elements to my identity (chinese-canadian, bisexual, etc), but I'm well aware of all the terrible elements and bigotry that may seep through and unfortunately this is what you had to deal with today.

lgbtq+ of sim leagues unite. fuck the bigots and the oppressors. let us live our lives in acceptance, and we won't come after you. i have been nothing but happy with my life decisions since i realized myself more than 3 years ago. stay out loud and proud, and trans lives matter.
<3 we’re out here living our best lives!

Glad to be able to share this community with you @boom , and I'm proud of the community for rejecting hate and oppression.

[Image: 5D6sjXT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
as a gift have some pride flags from home

Just wanna thank you (and others) for being wonderfully vocal reps for the community and willingly taking any and all "heat" for it. I'm basically hiding in an emotional blanket burrito on most days, and it's a massive relief that when I am here it doesn't have to be me like it always is in person. There are so many people ready to call out the bullshit that I get to chill and be safe in my feelings burrito, and I really appreciate you. Am not good with words at all, but basically you da best @boom. <3

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

<3

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

<3

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e