Create Account

Show me the money
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 09:39 PM by TheHammer43.)

Due to me being insanely lazy lately, and also due to me starting a second job I have decided to do a media article, it's been a very very long time since I've done one of these, simply because...they suck and I hate them, I have been slacking so much on the podcasting it's not even funny, the big issue with the podcasting that I did all to myself was all of the podcasts were done on the International simulated football league topic and not the Simulated Hockey League Or Professional baseball experience, and what I mean by that is I have around sixty million in my bank account in the international simulated football league but a measly thirteen million in simulated hockey league and only four million in pro baseball experience. So here I am once again trying to make a media article. I guess I can start with a bit of a catch-up with what has happened to me during the time I took away from writing media articles, well for starters I finally won my first ever championship in Pro Baseball experience with the Brew City Bears and that will forever be a moment I remember forever, nothing like being in a voice chat with the boys and winning with a walk-off! I am currently in my final season as the Dallas Birddogs General Manager, it's been a great ride and I appreciate everyone in the organization for giving me the chance and hopefully, we can end my general manager career with an Ultimini!! It's been very up and down for my general manager career, I've made it to the semi-finals my first season as general manager and didn't have a very successful second season, this season I wasn't really expecting much but things are looking very good I gotta say. I also switched positions in the Internation Simulated football league, I went from defensive end to linebacker, I felt like defensive end just wasn't giving me the results I desired, I wanted lots of tackles and lots of sacks and I just wasn't getting the results I wanted so I made the switch this season, and so far so good, I haven't been getting that many sacks but that kinda has to do with the defensive scheme we're running in New York. I got my first career interception a few weeks ago and that was pretty exhilarating that's a stat I've pretty proud of not gonna lie. Turning over to the Simulated Hockey League, I am in my third season as the general manager of the Kelowna Knights and that has also been a bumpy ride, although of all the seasons for it to be done I believe this would be the one we had a very successful draft and have the tools to make a decent playoff push this season, it's my final season on the team as a player and I'm hoping that I can end my junior career with a BANG! I do intend to continue my Junior managing career for a couple more seasons as I really enjoy it, I haven't had any issues with that unlike the managing "KerFuffle" I had in the Internation football league, oh and on a side note I won another award! I won bronze with Team Canada in the world juniors and I'm pretty darn proud of it, I didn't really get to show off my full potential but I'm really happy that I finally have something nice to show off on my user page! If you squint really hard it almost looks like gold haha. A lot of this article like I said before was stuff that has happened since my last article, I gave up writing them due to the creation of my podcast "Hammertime" but I've been sorta lazy and sorta busy all at the same time  I just started a second job I started going to the gym frequently again and I'm lazy, after this article, I really should start booking more podcast episodes, no one wants to do a podcast all by themselves it's absolutely painful and doing a podcast with someone is pretty fun if you ask me. Over in the Professional baseball experience I was picked up on waivers by the Brew City bears and the very next season we won a championship and it felt great I couldn't even describe the feeling I felt it was a really fun time! The season before that I was drafted by the Indianapolis Apex, I decided to stay down one more season just so I could bank some TPE and not have to feel like I was holding the team back, but now I have like almost two hundred TPE banked and I'm ready to rock out and show them what I'm made of! I don't know if Indianapolis is where I will be staying for the majority of my career, I just don't know anyone there and I have plans for my Professional baseball career and I'm not one hundred percent sure if Indianapolis is within my dreams. I'd like to take this time to thank everyone in all of the sim league communities for being such great sports! I have crossed paths with a lot of you and you've made this experience a very enjoyable one and I look forward to enjoying it for years to come and I continue to this day to try and help boost the population of this league so that its longevity may grow! I intend to donate to the sim leagues on a regular basis to show my appreciation for them because they bring me so much joy! Well that's probably my last article for a while it literally took just about everything out of me to write this and trust me it wasn't easy but I appreciate everyone for taking the time to read it and if you enjoyed it take the time to listen to one of my podcast! Hammertime coming back to a regular scheduling time, one podcast a week on Saturdays! 

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]