Create Account

S69 SMJHL mPT #2 - Party Time

Battleborn Presenting the "Battlebabes" Battleborn

The Nevada Battleborn have the pleasure of putting together a rag tag three piece they call the Battlebabes for a special SMJHL party event this weekend. In an exclusive interview the team stated they will try to play bluegrass music, but seeing as the only experienced musician in the group is Piastri @vbottas17 we emphasize the word try.

Piastri is the groups front man bringing his long time skills on the spoons into the mix which will see Dubolk @MCP_ on the banjo and John Brown @ACapitalChicago bringing the twangy vocals.

The bands managers are none other than @Aleris and @sköldpaddor who reluctantly admitted to the media that the bands performance will in no way be reflective of their on ice performance this season... or so they hope.

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

Sydney Shaw on trumpet, as a sad and drunk one man band. She plays a weird mix of blues and jazz while walking around the streets at night. She gets tipped well and goes by the name The Sad Trumpeter.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

There wouldn't be too much of a performance. Lambert is rocking an awesome keytar solo, while the rest of the team is planning on elaborate heist to save the dean.

[Image: I1sSxD7.gif]

Not a lot of people know this, but Darnell Johnson I was an accomplished bass player. His son, Mo Johnson, learned to play the drums so they could form a rhythm section all their own. Here's a quick snap of II on the drums for a reduced performance.

[Image: Anderson+Paak.jpg?format=1500w]

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2023, 12:10 PM by EmoLeBron. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'd convince everyone we should make an Midwest Emo band where I play bass and make Ozolinsh be the front man and tune his guitar to DADGAD. I'd beg my draftmate Rhett to play drums or something and everyone questions why we are playing this music at a party. I cry, "BECAUSE ITS NOT A PHASE, MOM!" .. Should be a cool party.

[Image: Pi43cEV.png]
Big Thanks to @Sburbine & @Carpy48 for the dope graphic!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/sgu3vVP.png[/img]

The Anchorage Armada band name would probably have to be something like "Sinking Ship" or something cause in no way would we produce any good music. Maybe we could be like a band with Grumathan on the triangle and a array of badly played trumpets.

The boys and I would just take turns freestyling over Lil Tjay type beats all night, would be live as hell tbh.

Lets see, In the timber LR we have a rule where we can only play instruments that are made out of wood. 
Cale Salad and Pawter Meowski play rainsticks as the rain shots and goals down on the opponents
All of the Defence play wood blocks as the block all the other teams shots
and the rest of us play Maracas as we tag along in the Cale and Pawter points party

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I don’t know really how it would turn out but I’m guessing the vets would start singing then everyone just chipping in singing some songs from every genre. Just having a good time and I guess you can call us the Lumberjacks lol.