Create Account

S69 SMJHL mPT #2 - Party Time

I think we could make a group of young people where every member of it would be able to play every musical instrument. Definitely playing the top hits you could dance out to properly.

The new guys in Nevada have created a band. They only play the drums. It's terrible music, but it consists of Alekss Ivanova, Luka Nogoalov and Darius Garland. Ace Lightning was not good enough to make the band.

The Raptors would present a rendition of "Born to be alive", Shorsey would take care of the vocals, while the James Ward-Prowse and Alphonso Davies would take turns shooting soccer balls at a drum kit, to create the driving rhythm. Zadorov, Fishoeder, Nyckel and Usjkal would be following along as a string Quartet. This piece of performance art would be presented under the nickname "The Prospects", and unless well received, the night would most likely end in a brawl started off by Shorsey beginning to chirp an audience member he recognizes from his time in Mini Mite Hockey.

I am going to be playing the trombone. this is specifically for the ability to look like i am dabbing on fools while i am playing the instrument. nothing is better than that

I'm disappointed nobody on my team has mentioned my actual musical abilities. I may not be that good on guitar, but I'm a fantastic singer. Anyway, it really would just be Wisconsin on guitar. No singing. Go all Tash Sultana on it. Except she does sing, but that's not really what people remember her music for.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Hmm I'm not sure on the style, I think we have a few older guys in the LR so maybe something a bit more classic. Hammer could be the lead singer since he's the GM! Maybe throw Tib on some sort of funky horn since his name sounds like he'd be a member of the cantina band in Star Wars.

Left to right: Rasmus Bergling, Antoine Beauregard, Guinness O'Bigbers, Rhett Carpet.
[Image: Y6hLoz0.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Wednesday Addams is hands down the best musician of the team. Her incredible skill on the violin means you have to build the band around her. Klaes Ashford would add a beat via drums, and Lebron James will be dunking in the background. The band would be called Woe.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

I can play the violin very well. So, I would choose that to play for our party. The party would be just everyone bringing a musical instrument and being very loud and obnoxious. That sounds like an awful party to be honest.

Instruments are expensive! We would all do karaoke and sing Taylor Swift because why not. The night would go crazy, we would party all night long and get drunk.

I am willing to be the entertainment of the team after a win... Tony Soprano may not be able to help with his on ice play yet but you better believe that I will be playing and singing Italian music all night.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Here in Quebec, I'd be playing guitar, I can imagine Elena playing the drums or something, Jack would probably be playing bass, and Nevek would be the team's mascot, LOL

[Image: justheretoleave.gif]
sigs by @sulovilen, 'you belong in' sticker by @sve7en
[Image: VGl3CB4.png][Image: DpCJiuF.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: 1I2bN7C.png]

Our band name would be les baguettes au fromage and we would mainly sing about traditional quebec cuisine like poutine and tortiere. Our drummer only uses breadsticks and moustaches are mandatory even for female members.

Jiggle E. Puff is a one-pokemon band! He is the lead singer and the lead guitarist and the lead drummer of the band. He thinks he is very good but unfortunately his music puts the entire team to sleep, he may accidentally use his "sing" move on them.

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

In quebec, I would have to say we have Steve Fudge on vocals, Lance GooGoo on bass and myself, Smurfunkel dothe on the drums of course.

[Image: smurfunkel.png]
Sig By @enigmatic