Create Account

S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars January 29th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

The celebrity I would choose to skate with is Todd Howard. Who wouldn't want the opportunity to level the guy who sold me Skyrim 50 times? I am being told I cannot level him, on purpose..

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

JaeHyuk has always had a crush on Mamamoo's member Solar. She's absolutely gorgeous and Jaehyuk believes that she would look amazing on the ice. It would be his dream to dance with her.

obviously i would need somebody slow to be my teammate for this so i am choosing captain slow himself. that's right, my partner would be the one and only james may.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I would like to dance with Xherdan Shaqiri. The man has such grace and poise on a football field, it will obviously translate to the ice. First place, here we come

Word count: 31

Liebold would choose as his co-star Sophie Turner. She is queen of the north so would make a great partner. The duo would be unstoppable.

Foil Up Boys

I would choose JK Simmons to be my partner on Skating with the Stars because we share a lot of the same views on Spider-Man. HE'S A MENACE!

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

McHits would choose Kristen Bell, because she seems like she'd be goofy and fun to hang with and it wouldn't matter if we won or were even good.

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

I would clearly decide to skate with Clint Oldenburg. Clint Oldenburg, a huge developer of Madden, may or may not suddenly fall over and faceplant for no particular reason other than they develop madden..

It is probably no surprise to anyone that I would choose Carly Rae Jepsen. If nothing else just because when I was younger Call Me Maybe was one of my least favorite songs and yet here we are in 2023 where CRJ is easily my favorite musical artist and she just has plenty of bops.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Ricky from the trailer park Boys for me. He knows and loves hockey, he's coached kids and also built his own rink . He's outta control but he would make you laugh all the way!

I would choose the person who created the song 

Beans, beans, the musical fruit
The more you eat, the more you toot
The more you toot, the better you feel.
So let's have beans with every meal.

that person is an absolute legend.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

For Mito Chondria, the celebrity he would want to be teammates with is Bill Nye. Watching his videos was always the highlight of his science classes when Mito was younger.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Well, Certainly Greg Davies only has one person he can choose, his trusty assistant LITTLE ALEX HORNE! He's already my helper so he would be quick to learn and do everything correctly so we'd have the best chance of winning!

Code:
40 Words

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

For this very special occasion, I chose J.J. Watt as my partner. I figured that since he recently retired from the NFL, he might be looking for something to do. I think he would be a good pick since, he his coming from Wisconsin as well.

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

I would choose Nathan Chen. Why? Because he is simply the best figure skater in the world and pair that with Patrice Bergeron's insane skating abilities and you have an instant Gold-Medal-winning duo

Code:
33 words

[Image: McGriddy10.gif]
Credit to @KaleSalad, @Ragnar, @ValorX77, @sulovilen, and @enigmatic for my Sigs