Create Account

S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars January 29th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

If Pengu were to choose a celebrity to join him on the ice, it would absolutely be the most well known penguin in the world. Skipper from Penguins of Madagascar. His hero and idol!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

A quick google of who's young and hip means I would choose Jenna Ortega so that I could also become huge on tiktok and amass a large following of youngsters who will "stan" me and buy my jersey, furthering my popularity and giving me leverage in my next contract negotiation. I think we will do poorly in the competition but twitter will still say we were the best. I choose my allies wisely.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Viktor Hargreeves will be choosing Togo the sled dog, because he should be way more famous than Balto and this is how Viktor is going to help him get there. Unlike "just the last leg" Balto, Togo was the lead sled dog who ran the greatest distance for the famous 1925 serum run to Nome. Get this sweet pup the credit he deserves, one routine at a time.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

For this show, I'm picking Arber Xhekaj, he plays for the Canadiens and we're both from Hamilton, Ontario. On the plus side if we lose he can beat up the judges for me.

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

My choice would be Weird Al Yankovic because he is an alumni of the Quebec City Citadelles and proved that he was quite a great skater during his time with the team.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

William Salming would skate on ice together with Jennifer Aniston. She would be a good partner for Salming because they would be both beginners on figure skating. They would have a lot of fun together for sure.

[Image: salming.png]

I think we would want the Rock on our team.  While he doesn't look like he could skate that well, I have a feeling opposing offensive players would not want to come anywhere near the crease if he was patrolling it.  Plus he could give them the eyebrow stare to start the game.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

This is the biggest no brainer imaginable : as a very proud member of the toast simp club, I’ll happily share an on ice moment with star SHL gm, @Toast! :tstsimp:

(LAP still better california team tho)

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Sir Devoir happens to really like Rihanna's music, having listened to it when he first came to America. With that said, he would be very happy to take her as his dance partner and try to win this competition with her.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Duncan Mackenzie would choose Keanu Reeves, because he seems like a genuinely nice human being and he can actually play hockey at a decent level, which is pretty damn cool if you ask me.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

Videl Valor decides to bend the rules a bit, and brings out fellow sports star and V-Tuber Nakiri Ayame from the Dallas Birddogs. Ayame’s small size makes her able to move around quicker than most.

(37 words)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Grzegorz wants President Joe Biden to be his teammate in skating competition, maybe he can get US citizenship faster and maybe even comfortable government job after retirement from professional hockey if he can carry the President to a respectable finish.

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

The celebrity I would most want to skate with me would be Will Ferrell because not only is he my favorite actor but I feel this would be the perfect medium for him and I to have a lot of laughs while failing miserably together.

Code:
45 words

Pork Tenderloin would want to skate with A Song Of Ice And Fire author George R.R. Martin. This man writes about food and grease dripping down chins in basically every other chapter in his books, so skating with Pork Tenderloin would be a match made in heaven.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I don't know the show at all but if I could choose anyone it would probably be Leon Draisaitl as it is Dominik's idol, THE German predecessor for an avantgarde of young german hockey talent. Bonus points that he can actually skate and won't fall on his face.

[Image: Nevada-Froste.jpg][Image: froste.png]
Signatures by myself and Ragnar