Create Account

S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy February 5th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I would like to remove Chicago from the Central division, and straight swap them with Montreal. Got to bring the great lakes pain train back, we never should have broke it up!

This is easy - I will remove Los Angeles and replace them with the Atlanta Inferno.  Why, might you ask?  Because I'm a native Atlantan and it would bring me and my family great joy to play more games in my hometown in front of everyone.  Make it happen, SHL!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Chicago replaced by Seattle only because I love Seattle as they were my first home when I used to play RART. Also because Yosh is the best of the best

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

I would remove detroit and make it so we have colorado 2. The benefit to this would be that we would have two chances to win. the other benefit would be we wouldnt have to play detroit anymore

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

I would remove all SMJHL Teams and make them only Vancouver and Colorado. That way I always am rooting for both teams. No reason to ever feel bad about losing.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

I would like to remove Anchorage from the Detroit Falcons' division and replace it with Yukon for the sole purpose of making our division easier to compete in. (Sorry teams involved.)

I think I would remove New England Lukepack. And I would sneaky add Chicago Syndicate. And then also remove Montreal.

Could be a lot of fun. Let's give it a try.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Um screw it, let's move the Atlanta Inferno to the Eastern Conference and the Seattle Argonauts to the Western Conference... Why? CHAOS. Also it doesn't make any sense too.

Did Ya Get It?

[Image: OwNf3O9.gif]

I would move the Atlanta Inferno to the west and replace them with the Edmonton Blizzard. There's no particular reason why, I just want it to happen for a season to cause a good amount of confusion.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

I would like to remove Yukon and add Carolina in their place. This would save the Grizzlies a ton of travel time each year, and frankly Loosh has grown tired of the endless long flights. Even a bit of time saved would mean the world to him.

I would remove Kelowna and add Quebec, because I have a fellow Edmonton prospect that keeps bragging about how good his team is. I'd love to show him who the better (future) Blizzard is!

34 words

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig![Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=661b6612&is=6608f11...0f071bc3c&]

I would simply take Chicago out of its division and put it with the Buffalo/Toronto's just because the thing I miss the most is the Great Lakes days.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

I would remove Regina in the SMJHL and replace them with Saskatoon because it's a much better city. I don't expect there will be any issues with this due to Regina being a known bad city in real life.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

I would remove New England because they have the most points and replace them with Baltimore so that we can see which of the 3 teams in this division will finish last lol.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

I would remove New england Wolfpack and replace them with the Minnesota Monarchs because Luke smells really bad and Minny is easy wins for the team.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland