Create Account

S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy February 5th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Code:
Your task: Tell me which SHL/SMJHL team do you remove from your division, and which team do you add in its place? Why?

So within the Pacific division, the current big fish is the Seattle Argonauts. Currently the best team in the league with 14 wins and 3 losses. Currently the best team to swap them with would the Tampa Bay Barracuda, they are currently in a big rebuild and it would be nice to have another team to smash on in the division.

[61 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

I remove Edmonton from the Pacific division. Everyone knows HFFO is bad, and I don't want him near me. I would replace Edmonton with Toronto because I still have a lot of love for my time there, and I would be happy to have them closer to me.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

It should come as no surprise to anyone, especially those who have talked to me at length about the former expansion team plans I had in place, that I'm making a historical and obvious choice.

San Francisco--we're shipping you back up to Portland. Vancouver's stuck in the J, so we need a legit PNW rival.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

I would remove Chicago from the central division and replace us with Seattle so that we can have an easier route to the later rounds of the playoffs while our window is still open and I get to spend more time with familiar faces back in the pacific.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Out goes Calgary because Calgary sucks and everyone knows Edmonton is Alberta's team. Throw in Winnipeg since that makes the most sense geographically and it keeps two Canadian teams in the divison.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I would move Anchorage our of our division in the SMJHL because we got a stinky division and the chances of us missing the playoffs with a winning record is super annoying.

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Pretty simple one here, we would want to remove Great Falls since they are dominating and add Vancouver.  Something tells me our team will be the one that most people want to add in the SMJHL though.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

Honestly, I wouldn't remove any of the teams in my conference with the Colorado Raptors. I love the fact htat I can go up against the Great Falls, Quebec and Regina! so yeah I wouldn't change any team out to be honest with you

I'd move Detroit out of our division since they are scary and replace with the bad old Anaheim Outlaws. They've been gone for too long and as our longtime rival I'd love to play them again

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

I would remove Minnesota, I think it is only time to relocate the franchise and start refresh. Minny has had a tough run, and its time to bring in a new team, maybe colorado or nashville.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

I would remove Baltimore from our division and instead bring in Chicago, just so I have a few more reasons/opportunities to smash @James Truong against the boards.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

QCC has got to be in the worst division on earth this season, so honestly could we yeet the Citadelles straight out of the Michael Fitted? I'll take any other division at this point. If not, I guess just take Anchorage and give us Regina. I don't know.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I would go ahead and take NEW out of our division and add us to an entirely new division that I will call a league of their own.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

I will swap Detroit and St Louis, in part because this will irritate residents of both cities, but also to kick Detroit out of our division and replace them with a team with more interesting branding. Detroit Falcons branding is lame, fight me irl.

(44 words)

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

Four teams in this division share a state or province, so we don't separate those, as much as I'd like to just delete Calgary. That means bye bye Argonauts, hello...I guess Texas or Winnipeg as the logical replacement.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]