Create Account

S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy February 5th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

For my money I am removing Seattle from the division and replacing them with Toronto, so that we can beat up on them more often. Also, we can scout their team for the inevitable next fire sale they have.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

I thought about this two ways.

I could move Philadelphia to the Central Division and bringing in Minnesota. Turns the Atlantic's bottom 3 into a pillow fight of bad while the Forge get thrown into the bloodbath division.

Alternatively, I could swap Calgary and Tampa Bay: TBB would once more get fucked by CGY by no longer having a good shot at a guaranteed lottery pick (someone has to win the LAP/TBB/SFP games!), and BAP likely walks to a top 4 pick this season.

Ultimately, I'm going to pick the first one. Welcome to the East, Monarchs.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2023, 08:53 PM by RomanesEuntDomus. Edited 1 time in total.)

That's a tough one in our division because they are all quality teams, some legendary historic franchises like Calgary, Edmonton and LA and a relatively young one which is doing very very well right now. The only one who might fall off slightly is San Francisco, and they have a really cool team identity as well so I wouldn't be to eager to get rid of them either. If I had to they'd be my choice though and I'd replace them with the good old Prince George Firebirds because yay Firebirds, my very first team in the history of the league that I played for!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

I would remove the Nevada Battleborn from the Tamper Town division given they are our greatest competition, and add in their place those loveable pushovers, the Regina Elk.

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

I want to remove the Chicago Syndicate from the central division. For their replacement, the team will be the Hamilton Steelhawks so we can get two punching bags in our division.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I want to remove from the Cain-Robinson Memorial Division... Maine and St.Louis. Yeah, both of them. Come on, we don't have an international airport in Kelowna, we need to go to Vancouver, wait there, service is awful, then get to St.Louis or worse, Maine at the other side of the states, wait for customs, suffer the jet lag, to live in a Days Inn in Bangor for two days.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2023, 12:05 AM by Ricer13.)

The Argonauts can go cuz F them for being at the top of the standings. Barracuda can come in our division cuz I’d like to visit Tampa more.

Remove Vancouver, currently 2nd in our division and add in Regina, last in theirs. After a couple losing seasons we deserve to beat up on bad teams more. It happened to us enough.
33 words

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

Get those stinky Maine Timber out of my division and give me those even stinkier Vancouver Whalers, a good way to revive the greatest SMJHL rivalry!

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

I would remove from Pacific Division San Francisco because it is at the moment worst team in the division. I would replace it with Winnipeg because harder competition develop players more.

[Image: salming.png]

In our division I would remove Buffalo and add Minnesota, because Minnesota has been a bad team for years and we score more goals to padd our stats.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Looking at the standings, i would remove Philly and add San Francisco. Not specific reason other than Philly being good and apparently San Francisco is going through a rough patch.

I'd remove Manhattan because they're stinky and keep beating Atlanta in the playoffs. very not cool. incredibly not very cash money of them. really just a bad vibe for all of us. I'd replace them with Minnesota for the memes.

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

Remove Tampa Bay and replace it with Detroit Falcons. No reason whatsoever, just the weakest team in the past few season replaced with the strongest team in the past few seasons from the minor league. Also we get to have the Battle of the Birds, when Detroit meets Hamilton for a new rivalry.

[Image: retu2.png][Image: iihf1.png?ex=65bcbcc0&is=65aa47c0&hm=800...d5443e8a9&]

Please for the love of god remove Atlanta from our division. In their place please substitute the 1989 Denver Broncos, while a legendary football team I doubt they would be any good at fake hockey.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!