Create Account

S69 mPT #2: Choose Your Enemy February 5th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

SHL  Rage only because I would like to face off against someone different in the first round as both our teams are on the up and it sucks having to face one another round 1.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

I would remove CHI from our division as we see them a whole lot and always give us trouble. I would of course miss my dear friends on the team but I'll see some friends I don't see as often by adding BUF to our division!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

I'd remove Atlanta because they are our main competition and in completely original fashion would add the Minnesota Monarchs because they are the leagues punching bag and that's unlikely to change anytime soon.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

I would like to remove Carolina from my division and add the prince George firebirds. This is because I dislike the Carolina Kraken and I like the prince George firebirds.

[Image: izzy.PNG]

In our division, I would change Winnipeg because they are too good and it's way too cold there! The team that would replace them is Tampa Bay. The temperature is closer to what we have in Texas and they are in a rebuild like us so more chance to win against them.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

I would remove Seattle and add Hamilton to our division, so we would have an actual chance to get past the second round. Two seasons in a row we've had a good team but couldn't get past those darn Argos!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

I mean it's hard not to pick the Seattle Argonauts to remove from the Pacific division. Back to back reigning challenge cup winner. Go pulverize another division for once. As for the team to bring in let's go with Hamilton. They are on the rough side of a rebuild and should be easy to pick up wins against. Or at least easier than Seattle.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

In the Michael Fitted Division, Detroit is currently #1. I would definitely remove Quebec city as they would probably be in the number two spot if they played the same number of games as Anchorage. I would replace them with St. Louis as its always fun to beat up on our own school rivals, and they have one of the highest Goals against so far this season.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

I would remove the Carolina Kraken and add the Maine Timber. I want to compete against the best and show them all what we bring to the ice.

(28 Words)
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2023, 04:16 PM by liebolda.)

I would like to remove Maine Timber from our Division and replace them with the Regina Elk. I would like to take revenge on them for kicking us out of playoffs last season.

Foil Up Boys

Quote:A wizard that owes you a favour is allowing you to seamlessly swap the location of two cities. Nobody will know that anything happened, except SHL divisions will be realigned appropriately.
Your task: Tell me which SHL/SMJHL team do you remove from your division, and which team do you add in its place? Why?
25 words minimum!

I would remove the Newfoundland Berserkers and add the Regina Elk. Not only is Newfoundland stupidly far away from Vancouver, but Regina is even worse than we are, thus cutting down on the competition AND the travel times for divisional games. It's a win-win.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Goodbyle Hotlanta, welcome San Francisco. Lower tier team for now and what I can only assume is a nice city to visit as the away team more often.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I'm removing Buffalo because I don't want to travel to that city anymore and we already have Toronto and Hamilton. I'm replacing them with Los Angeles so I can take more trips to LA and enjoy the beach, sunshine, shops, and restaurants.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Get Manhattan out of here. I don't care who replaces them, but I need them to stop completely owning Atlanta in the playoffs so please... just throw em somewhere in the West.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

To be honest I'm taking the St.louis Scarecrows and replacing with the Vancouver Whalers as they are just more geographical close to us sooo just makes a ton more sense Ik im basic here

[Image: Dusty_new_sig_with_the_pride.png]